Thread: Feeding fishes made more difficult in FishVille

Feeding fishes made more difficult in FishVille

Hi all, I like to pass my free time on FishVille but recently I noticed that system been changed to > food can only food when u click on an empty space. Thus, that click is a wasted effort with no drop of food. When the fish is there to eat, it says "fish not hungry yet". Especially the serious player of FishVille, feeds on a regular basis way before the feeding time is up. Imagine the number of wasted clicks when u multiple this by the number of tanks plus the number of fishes per tank. I would like to request you all to support this so Zygna can consider this.

Re: Feeding fishes made more difficult in FishVille

Yes, this is very frustrating indeed. I don’t like this one bit. Like the game isn’t bugged enough already, now they want to make us frustrated trying to feed the fish. This seems as though they have brought back then, "this fish is not hungry" feature. We have had it in the past and they took it off for whatever reason, I am guessing bugs most likely. I hope that we will get more replies on this topic soon.

No, that is not it, all the fish eat, hungry otherwise not. You just cannot randomly click 40 times say for your 40 fish. You have to click on each individual fish. I know that this is the pain but if you ask me or click on an empty space, which is at a premium when you have 40 large fish and your tank cluttered up with icons all around the perimeter. This is a bone-head change. Put it back the way it was for heaven's sake. This game is getting more frustrating every day. I hope that zynga will do something for this soon.

This can be a bug. I am saying this because when I went to my tanks and feeded my fish without any problem just clicked like a maniac and I was done feeding them all in no time. I think the problem is mostly we are playing while they are adding and fixing, so we encounter bugs here and there, rather than just wait for few hours and let them finish off their job. So this is not only you who is experiencing this. There are many more users whose are facing the same and waiting for zynga to solve that.

No, I do not think that this is the bug because they just meant that every time you click on a fish that says "not hungry" you in essence waste a click because in the past that same click would have dropped off fish food whereas now it doesn't, it just gives you the "not hungry" message. Try clicking on a fish you have already fed and you will see what they are talking about. I hope that this will help you and others also who are searching for the same.

How many of you are battling to feed your fish. Although I drop the food from the top, each drop feeds one fish so you have to jump around the tank to feed a full tank. The cursor grabs a fish and then a pop up box appears for each and every fish or icons on the sides of the tank. This is so frustrating I dread feeding my fish now that the ARENA pop up has arrived with every fish I accidentally grab while feeding them. Fish World has a feature which enables you to feed all fish ONE TIME, without all this frustration.

I have wondered the exact same thing. If they played with the rest of us on a daily basis, I bet they wouldn't even think of adding stuff like this that just frustrates all of us. This "feature" was released for a very short time when you could feed an individual neighbor's fish. It seems it was added to all tanks, and they took it out right away because of all the complaints. I am hoping it accidentally got back into the code by mistake (multiple people working on different versions, it can easily happen). Ideally how it should work is if you are visiting your neighbor's tank, you can click on and feed an individual fish. In your own tank, if you are using the special food, you should be able to click on one individual fish. But, in your own tank if you are using the regular food, it should ignore the fish in the tank and drop the food anywhere you click. I agree, feeding the fish has again become a nightmare! If you have a tank of 40 large fast hungry fish, they do not give you very much free space to click on.