Thread: How do I trade in treasures in Treasure Isle

How do I trade in treasures in Treasure Isle

Every treasure you uncover in Treasure Isle is part of a set of similar treasures. As you dig up these assets, they will be stored in your "Treasures". To access your treasures, click on the “Treasures” icon represented by the treasure chest. As you explore different islands, you may be lucky enough to find treasure belonging to a rare or uncommon set. These will give you exceptional rewards if you complete them. Can you please share your point of view over here? Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: How do I trade in treasures in Treasure Isle

I have seen many of the people asking the question on internet that when you finish a set you get a pop up asking if you want to trade. The last time they got that then decided that they didn't want to trade then but now they can't find how to go in and trade. How do you go in and Trade in a set after you have chosen not to do it with the pop up? So, I would like to tell you all that there will be a treasure chest with a ‘! ‘In front of it, on the top left hand side of Treasure Isle, above the 'Send Fruits to Friends' popup. If you do not see that, click on the Treasure icon that TerriHelper has pointed out, and there will be a 'Trade In' button right under the reward of that treasure collection.

It only shows up the first time I complete a collection. It would also be helpful if we were able to request items from completed collections since the older once have reappeared on the new islands. I have run out of items to put on my wish list because most of those I am missing are from collections I have already completed. This would be a great way to level up more quickly and therefore gain enough energy to keep playing the game instead of waiting around the whole day for it to refill. I do not have a trade in button, nor a ! on a treasure chest. The collection does not say completed because I have not traded it in. But it does show I have all the collection, but now I can't get rewarded for it.

I have 6 trasures completed and can't trade. I do not have that "trade in" button either. Please help me, I need to trade in my treasures to get my XP points. Also, if I need an item to complete a "completed" treasure again, i can't put it on my wish list; it just doesn't give me the option. And last but not least, I have seen a lot of my neighbors posting the "energy pack request" several times. Is there something I am missing? Because it's only letting me to post it once a day. Zynga, are you guys going to do something about this? I already blocked RCK, Fishville and Cafe World because of the glitches. I really like this game and wouldn’t want to block it; it’s just that I don’t want it to give me more headaches than pleasure.

I have also faced this earlier. I found the best remedy to this is make one item to zero. This way, when you dig that item up again, you will be able to trade the treasure. Just make sure you trade it in when a 'mini window' appears. If you deny to trade it in at that point, you will have to get rid of 1 more item again and hopefully find it again or have your friend send you one. The only way to get rid of an item is gift it to your neighbor. (There is no icon to trade in already traded treasure. Make sure you trade it in when a mini window pops-up).