Thread: Lost Premise of Zynga games

Lost Premise of Zynga games

I play Zynga’s game from very long time. Ya I know sometime it comes with few bugs and all, but then also its nice game. I am here to talk about premise/principle of Zynga. Now a day’s, I thought does Zynga lost premise? Zynga, with no quests to do and now no more rep levels, what is there left on this game? Anyone has had this type of question in their mind? Or anyone here has any idea or any information about this? Maybe anyone here ever ask this question to Zynga? If anyone has any answer or any idea about this than, without fail provide me, because I actually like this game and don’t want to lose this game.

Re: Lost Premise of Zynga games

This game began with a very cool premise: Let’s give people 'quests', things to do, goals to reach and varmints to kill. Fun idea, it caught on and millions of people got on board. After that it capped out. Capped out? How can you cap out a premise that brought us to play? That is just like, well, not giving a crap about those people that began the game because they were here, and will leave the game because they are no longer apart of the game play.

ThumbsUp Re: Lost Premise of Zynga games

I see lots of attention in development of virtual items people can buy with real money, and no attention to the premise of the game at all. Personally, I would be embarrassed to continue to bring people into the game play, knowing that it will cap out and they will leave, after hopefully spending lots of real money on HS's, because that really is what it all boils down to, your bottom line. Out of my 300 or so neighbors, a good half no longer tend their game, it's clear they left, but as new people continue to buy into your original premise, you have the opportunity to exploit them till they get bored and leave. What happened to the premise of your game Zynga?

idea Re: Lost Premise of Zynga games

Oh My God the games been out about 4 months they need time to add new things. The people who add things to the store are different people than the ones who make the quests and let’s face it it’s simpler to add items to the store than it is to add quests. Try to get 100,000 foods or try to get 10,000,000 coins. Create quests for yourself! It takes 4000 hearts to go from level 49 to 50 and another 6000 to get to 51.
    For level 51, you need a total of 40.000 hearts. I am now at 50 (rep) and level 59 in the game. I don't know what to do after I reach 51. I hope we will have new goals by that time.

star Re: Lost Premise of Zynga games

So help your neighbors complete their collections and their quests, that what I am doing as well as getting as much money as possible. I just have a feeling we might need it at a later date! I have created an area of wildness, and planted 5 of every crop and used the wither protection on them, and a dead sunflower, so that all my neighbors have access to some crops at all times (I just dismiss them if they try harvest them so they always there). Make your own quests! I was like you bored! But now I am set on helping my friends!

I have too many neighbors. They must be over 300. I have been a gamer for a very long time on Facebook now and I have no problem finding neighbors, army members etc. My friends are as well mostly gamers. I don't visit every one of them every day but I started collecting around 600 hearts every day since I finished the last quest simply because there's nothing to do. And I do only 5 jobs on each visit because I hate the "send tools" pop-up.

I am at level 54, and visit about 47 neighbors daily. Right now I am just visiting to collect energy, that's all I have been doing for several weeks now, there is really nothing else to do beside that and assist neighbors in their requests. Important that you reset the game daily after visiting your first neighbor and being told you’re out of bonuses. Clear Flash cache, and browser history, after that visit neighbors till you are told 'that’s the entire bonus's you can get far today'.