Thread: Farmville Horseshoe Pit Challenge in FrontierVille

Farmville Horseshoe Pit Challenge in FrontierVille

I am playing this game from many times or I can say from the start of this game. But on the many track or many mission I just stuck. So, sometime it’s difficult to complete that mission for me. Today I am here for Farmville Horseshoe Pit Challenge in FrontierVille. What are the requirements for receiving the Farmville portion of the Horseshoe Pit? I can't seem to find it anywhere on here. I know the others but I can't remember the Farmville. Anyone have any idea about this? If anyone find any useful information or any solution for this than please just let me know.

Re: Farmville Horseshoe Pit Challenge in FrontierVille

Has anyone actually gotten the wooden board up till now from planting and harvesting those 300 crops? I have harvested and planted about 500 crops in Farmville, (and yes, I have gone to FrontierVille, then clicked on the link from the horseshoe pit to take me to Farmville to plant and harvest) and I at a standstill have not gotten the boards. Is there a certain crop you have to plant, do you have to visit your neighbors 300 times, and this is preposterous that it hasn't given me the dang board up till now!

I have harvested 300 crops in Farmville 5 times now. (For me it's only one harvest.) And yes, I have gone every time from FrontierVille, and yes, I actually got the notice in Farmville that they knew I was working on the board. Nothing since then. What's up? For the record, I as well play Cafe World and had no trouble getting my bar stool from there. Same with Treasure Isle: Haven't finished poker or mafia wars up till now.

I am stuck in the same boat, I have read on here that people have gotten the boards with just strawberries but with me there seems to be no use! I don't want to buy horseshoes, but I have completed everything else! I have been playing Farmville for almost 3 days now with about 190 to 200 crops per harvest. I have done wheat, strawberries, pumpkins and nothing! It’s kind of getting frustrating.

I have gotten all but the poker...however, when I go to accept the prize in the game Farmville, cafe world, or mafia wars my popup blocker comes up and stops me from going back to FrontierVille to claim prize. After I allow popups the link is gone. I just finished Cafe World, which took several days, the stool popped up and I clicked to accept and head back to FrontierVille but the pop up blocker came up and now I cannot find my stool anywhere. This is the same story for Mafia and Farmville. Treasure Isle is the just one that did not demand a popup to get back to FrontierVille. My poker will not load at all to get started. Please help me. I am hoping that there is a way to check to see if I really did finish and credit these pieces. Thank you for any help that you could give.

I think Zynga has gone a little overboard on their requirements of accomplishing the "Horseshoe Pit". For those of us that play their games and have acquired high levels, it makes it harder for those of us that are dedicated to the game play. Zynga should have thought of that instead of trying to hook people into playing games they have never played before. Zynga should or should have required 'experience points' in its place making a 'level' requirement, especially for those of us that are level 100 or higher. Bet they didn't consider the server overloads either, I can't even get my horseshoe pit to open the menu to finish it. As well, I leveled 3 times in Cafe World by accessing the game through FrontierVille; never got my reward, similar thing with Mafia Wars, as these are the only 3 I have left. My advice to those of you who work on these addicting games, you necessitate to think about what pleases us 'dedicated' game players and process how the game is going to work to everyone's advantage and pleasure earlier than you end up losing your game players because of frustration.

I was having the similar problem with not getting the board. It did show up one time, after clicking on it a window appeared and it said error. It never took me to FrontierVille even though in the window it said they knew about the problem and they were working on it. I have since planted 300 crops like 6 to 7 times. So, after e-mailing Zynga I did get a response. I replied to them yesterday and today, after going into FrontierVille the board was there and I was able to finish the horseshoe pit. If you are having troubles, I recommend going to support and e-mailing Zynga for Farmville. They should have gotten their bugs worked out before they even rolled out the horseshoe pit. Good luck to those who e-mail Zynga.