Thread: Fight Night Champion become commercial

Fight Night Champion become commercial

I want to know what developers are doing to sell the game. I think champion mode has been used to attract the fans and play the on the basis of story. I am not asking that they should become commercial on regarding this particular game. Why because this particular game is having a potential to become a great game in nearby future. Also they need to do some very intelligent marketing to sell the products. Tell me your opinion on this particular issue.

Re: Fight Night Champion become commercial

I think they are not promoting the game at all. Well I have found that they are depended on the Facebook for the marketing strategy. I am unable to figure out why they are not promoting the game on the TV especially Champion mode. I think they are doing the same mistake as it is done by the boxing promoters. I don’t select the game on the basis of financial success but I consider win or whether it is worth to play or not.

Well there will be lots off competition in this particular month of March. There will be various game are to be released in the game. I am wondering that what FNC will do successful finance. I am thinking that they have sued around 2.6 million in the game. They have gathered everything and putted the all the resources in the new mode. I am hoping that they will do in order to become successful in terms of the game.

When there as releasing of Madden 11 I was continues looking for the commercial of the Madden in the game. I think EA should use Add to successfully marketing the game. I have seen that commercial can be hited by the million of the people in a single day. I think commercial is the most efficient way to market the products. Another game is going to be marketed by the NBA.Com. EA is not knowing that most of the boxing fans are not having an account on the Facebook.

It’s quite easy and cheap to do advertisement on internet however doing advertising on the on the TV is quite costly. I think they are not interested to spend the many dollars in the game. I am hoping that there will be commercial on the TV just after of releasing of the game. You know very well that call of duty is not the kind of most successful game so far. I think there will be also commercial in the movies which are in theater.

Well they marketing the particular community. I have seen lots of add for this particular game. it’s not kind of game like Call of Duty or Halo. They will lost their money if they are supposed to do marketing in the game. well they have already invested very high money while developing the champion mode so they need to do marketing in proper way so that they can earn better in the game.