Thread: Fight night round 4: champion ruined fight night

Fight night round 4: champion ruined fight night

I have played Fight Night Champion 3 before the releasing Fight Night Champion 4. Well I let you know that Fight Night Champion 4 the most pathetic game I have ever seen. I really loved Fight Night Champion 3 and I am really missing PUNCHING (INCLUDING HAYMAKERS) AND CHEAPSHOTS in Fight Night Champion 3. Well Fight Night Champion 4 did not require any skills to play the game. let me know that thoughts on this particular matter.

Re: Fight night round 4: champion ruined fight night

Well you are Fight Night Champion 3 was the excellent which I have seen so far. I think it would be a good idea if they put Fight Night Champion 3 configuration in Fight Night Champion 4. In this game higher level will not have any difficulty when they are supposed to hit the lower level players in the game? So it involves skills in the game when you are doing boxing in the boxing ring. I would also like to know more about on this particular matter.

Parrying is not a major boxing strategy in this particular game. I am wondering that what will happen to the big punchers. There are two variables will work in this particular matter that is luck and speed. I think you need to play for the 15 round in order to beat the big punchers. It would like that parrying will come out at the very first punch so hard that it will parried the next punch without knockout ouch after.

According to me Parrying is the cheapest ting I have ever seen in the game. you can parry in the real life but in the Fight Night Champion 3 in the opponent of yours does not seems to freeze for couple of 2 seconds. You can attack him for the 4 times. Well according to me Fight Night Champion 3 is having worst thing about the parrying in the game. Well it was the most unpopular thing in the game and will never return back in the game.

I think Fight Night is having the most kind of the bunch. Paring was used by the looser. You are pausing the game just because you need to talk on the phone. I am happy because Fight Night Champion has managed to fix this particular thing from the game. All the blood of the fighter has been spilled but still your fighter is fighting in the game. I think your fighter should be defensive so that you can stay in the game for longer.

Well I really don’t liked the idea of paring in the real life boxing. When your opponent is fighting with high punches then you need simply duck under and forearm to parry. You need to parry jabs and crossed so that your opponents become obvious and repetitious in the game. it is mean to be adapting the style of your opponent in the game. so you should not mix up with the fight style of yours so that you can save your life in the game.