Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2011

Needed Punch Reactions and Punch Offsetting in Fight Night Champion

Nowadays peoples are playing games on it rather than usually. I am playing Fight Night Champion from the release of the game. Well I have found many users who are facing an issue with lack of Punch Reactions and Punch Offsetting. Well in the situation of mine I have punched at the right place but it did not working at all. Well beating works at both times while offensively and defensively while you boxing. Let me know in anything on this particular situation.
Old 06-03-2011

Re: Needed Punch Reactions and Punch Offsetting in Fight Night Champion

I really done want to support on this particular matter because I think developer of the game has already attempted to deal with this particular matter. They have stated the same punch with different variables like timing, angle, and strength will cause no effect on the game. it will simply get you to classic immediate knockout. So you should consider on all the above mentioned variables when you trying to punch in the game.
Old 06-03-2011

Well I have observed an issue when the punch arrives at the same time so that human eye might become wrong at all. You have to wait till everything gets improved in the game. I think you are not truthful when you are saying that there is no punch reaction while playing the game. If you are throwing clean punch then you are not supposed to worry about the counter is coming to you. So I think you have to punch currently on the opponent.
Old 06-03-2011

When you had some debatable points then I think you will be a little bit amount of delay while dealing with punch. Hence I have quit dealing with series for the life time. All the punches are so delay so that fighter of yours being hited by the opponent more easily. In that particular situation you need to use the boxer who has having faster hands so that your opponent will not get an advantage if you are using slower boxer while playing.
Old 06-03-2011

Well I am completely disagreeing with this particular point of yours. According to my opinion there should be some time where you need to work in the game. I know there will be punch reaction available in the game but I think it will not be enough for this particular situation. I don?t think so each and every punch will have great effect. I think developer of the game should concentrate on more realistic standard.
Old 06-03-2011

I am hoping that developer of the game exaggerate this particular thing. if they are not planning about the changing or improving such a basic thing. I think developer of the game should take time on this particular situation and should contact a professional boxer for this particular matter. They should also increase the importance of the regular punches in the game. I think it is the most important reason why your boxing is unable to hit in the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,