Thread: administration setting in amx mod.

administration setting in amx mod.

Hi and thanks for looking at my post. Well me and my clan just bought a new server to play our games. The AMX and metamod server is up and running. The server is a start. So we have to go and have to switch FlashFXP, etc. Well the thing is that none of the commands seem to work on the console at all?! I have read all the guides and searched the posts here and other site and do not seem to help. I created a script in the form of administration as the guide told me that using the steam ID and we want banners etc, but dosent seem to work at all. So if anyone can help that would be very useful us.

Re: administration setting in amx mod.

I am playing counter strike 1.6 from last 3 years. But I never made server because I did not know how to make it and even I don’t had a steam id. But now I got a steam id and I tried to make a server but I am facing same problem.
    This are the settings I had applied on my server.
    ; Access flags:
    ; a - immunity (can't be kicked/baned/slayed/slaped and affected by other commmands)
    ; b - reservation (can join on reserved slots)
    ; c - amx_kick command
    ; d - amx_ban and amx_unban commands
    ; e - amx_slay and amx_slap commands
    ; f - amx_map command
    ; g - amx_cvar command (not all cvars will be available)
    ; h - amx_cfg command
    ; i - amx_chat and other chat commands
    ; j - amx_vote and other vote commands
    ; k - access to sv_password cvar (by amx_cvar command)
    ; l - access to amx_rcon command and rcon_password cvar (by amx_cvar command)
    ; m - custom level A (for additional plugins)
    ; n - custom level B
    ; o - custom level C
    ; p - custom level D
    ; q - custom level E
    ; r - custom level F
    ; s - custom level G
    ; t - custom level H
    ; u - menu access
    ; z - user

; Account flags:
    ; a - disconnect player on invalid password
    ; b - clan tag
    ; c - this is steamid
    ; d - this is ip
    ; e - password is not checked (only name/ip/steamid needed)

; Format of admin account:
    ; <name|ip|steamid> <password> <access flags> <account flags>

By using this command its give me an error and says no access to this commands. Please help me

Basically we have a server shake and shake the moderators said it had installed metamod and amxxmod, without help or anything. From what I can see that it must be quite a complicated problem, I understand the scripts on a measure that has designed my own website, etc. but creating a game server is very different, cannot see how everyone’s different if you get what I mean? As if the configuration files then shouldn't they work on mine too? So I do not see why the dealers do not do that server and give everyone the same code I work.

when you use AMXX, is not primarily a single file that needs edited plugins.ini, adding plugins to the server until you need the plugin you need one of the other modules not started by default . This is very easy to handle, the moderator would not be at PC at that time, and you would be sitting there like a dum bored out of my mind, so I just thought of going to all sites and help some friends like you. I think this information is helful foe you. If you would have any problem please let me know.

Hello again,thank you for this quick replies. I tried what the administrator who said that you do not have access to this command yet. Also, where can I find management packs? at least I have to keep secure server AMXX etc. But still doesn’t seem right and I think you're right you should have something to do with the user. because it says that its installation and when u connect to the server it says powered by AMXX etc. so I am not getting this problem please help me out to solve this problem.thank you.

Hi guys finally I got the solution on this problem. Whatever I said it would be wrong. I found the problem in my file, after checking my file in only 10 seconds. And it was so quick. Because id have been magnificently screws if you did not post it. The problem is based in moderator status. Thanks to all of you, who try to help me to solve this problem? Now I got the all information about this admin stuff in amx mod. Thanks to all.