Thread: Can't seem to get into FrontierVille

Can't seem to get into FrontierVille

Am I the only one Who can't seem to get into this game on a regular basis to play? I am ready to be done with it! Which is sad, because I love it? First, the "pages are unresponsive" keep coming up, then I can't seem to find my avatar (yes, I have cleared my cache, visited other farms (including Jack's), un-installed and re-installed Flash, Adobe, and Java) re-booted, tried a different internet server, etc, and nothing works! I have contacted Zynga for 3 different issues, did not receive a response, however, I did receive a survey on how well they assisted me with my issue that they never responded to. I finally managed to get my avatar back for less than 24 hours, but was very slow. About an hour ago I went in again and I have her, but I don't have my family, the kicker is she is now naked! I didn't know that was a clothing option, oh, and did I mention they also gave her a buzz cut? Now I just tried again to get in, and she's completely gone, frankly, I would have just rather have her on the land and be naked than to not have her at all. Does anyone out here have any suggestions, other than the ones I have mentioned, that can help me with this? Anything is appreciated!

Re: Can't seem to get into FrontierVille

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling FrontierVille itself? That's what support told me to do when all sorts of weird stuff was going on that didn't seem to be solvable any other way. When you reinstall the game, all your stuff will still be there, you won't lose your progress in quests or anything, but it might solve all the craziness you are experiencing (it did for me). If you're on Facebook, go to Applications and click "Remove" next to FrontierVille. Then go to FrontierVille (click a wall post or the game name on a friend's applications list), accept the request for info and you should be playing a newly-reinstalled version of the game. Hopefully you'll have left the bugs behind. Good luck.

I had trouble when I first started playing the game and changed to a different browser. I have had no trouble since. I have tried changing to all of the different browsers, I purchased the Ccleaner, and that did not seem to do anything except make my computer slower. I wonder if that's a scam (I am especially concerned as they have a typo on their main page). Have refreshed, visited, deleted the application, and blocked the application and still not anything. I am so frustrated!

Not sure what you bought, Ccleaner is free as is all Perform software, you can support them with a payment but it's not required. Nor is there a typo on their main page. There is no way, absolutely no way that anything Ccleaner does could slow your system down. I am as well a little lost at refreshed, visited, deleted and blocked the application. Ccleaner is a standalone program not a web based app. Only the deleted makes sense when talking about stand alone applications. There are a ton of variables here. Computer specifications, what browser, what else is running on your system, both foreground and background applications. Google Chrome is by far the fastest browser for flash games so if it's slow on that it's something else in your system slowing it down.

I have had the best luck with Google Chrome. It uses an embedded flash plug-in and there is a special setting to disable the plug-in that comes with the game. Not sure how it works, but things have been a little better since I did that. If using Firefox, you have to change a setting or it times out and crashes Flash. As well, there's a "new step" in the Zynga shuffle, clear your flash cache. See the FAQ on my stuff won't open after varmint cannon. That has as well helped. Finally, the remove FrontierVille from Facebook step has also solved some glitches. Ccleaner is free and works wonderfully. I use it every time I close my browser. It won't slow things. The game is slow to load, no doubt about it. That's true of all Zynga games, especially when they are new. If you click on an action while your "farm" is still loading, your avatar will be a white ghost or naked. I have as well had troubles with opening the market or inventory if I start too soon. I know you're frustrated. But I've found reading through the forum helps me a great deal, and Zynga support has actually been better with FrontierVille than other Zynga games. Good luck!

I had the similar problem; I did everything that you did. I finally found on the Adobe site how to go and change how long the flash player takes before it signs out. It is set for 60 seconds, if it takes longer than that to load your FrontierVille it will sign out and give you the crash message. So if you are a high level or so and have a lot of stuff on the frontier, it takes awhile to load. Go to this link and it’s at the bottom of the page on how to disable the time out.

Ccleaner is free and i have been using it to clean out my internet poop every 3 weeks for at least a year (since I started playing games on Facebook) so not really sure what you "purchased". If you open the game itself and from the game screen you click support on the bottom left, you get the link I included above and bottom left on that screen should be live one on one chat. My comp is at least 4 yrs old and I have tried every browser(IE, Safari, fire fox, chrome) to be honest I at a standstill find Chrome the best for games.