Thread: More than 4 attacks rule in Vampire Wars

More than 4 attacks rule in Vampire Wars

PATHETIC! Who ever came up with it needs grow up. This is a vampire fighting game. The ONLY way to advance is to attack, attack, and attack. Personally I don't care if it takes 10-20 attacks for me to get a kill or weaken them until the attack button is gone. To those that attack until the attack button is gone - good for you for keeping the game true to what it is. To those that follow/believe that there actually is a no more than 4 attack rule - if you don't like it, go play Fashion Wars or pacman. This is a FIGHTING game.

Re: More than 4 attacks rule in Vampire Wars

Are you INSINUATING pacman isn't violent? I think the notion of an overly-hyper yellow circle eating his way to an inescapable, gruesome death by ghosts is pretty morbidly violent. It's not a question of if, but of when. Name one other game you pay to play, with the expectation to eventually lose? namco is bloody brilliant. Oh, the quarters they have made off the twisted minds of yesterday are youth. Don't believe me?

One guy put me on the hitlist because I attacked him 6 times. (Wah, poor baby) he said more than 2-4 attacks were asking to be hitlisted. I told him only little n00bies believed in a 3 or 4 attack rule. He replied it was manners and common courtesy. Something I couldn't be bothered with. I didn't realize bloodthirsty vampires needed manners and courtesy. And this vamp wasn't a baby either. He was level 226!

Okay- I hear you guys and have never whined about getting attacked 7-10 times, I mean, that's what the games about, right? I attacked someone and got money and hit them only a couple of more times and stopped (thinking that was nice of me) - this person KEEPS hitlisting me over and over. I ignored the first two, but now I am pissed and they refuse to go away. What do you guys suggest?

I get put on the hitlist all the time, probably because if I attack you and I get both a good number of skill points and cash, I'm attacking you over and over until you are either dead or too weak to fight. I thought that was the point of the game. Hell, I wouldn't even know I was on the hitlist if people didn't keep apologizing for killing me. That's one part of the game I find to be a complete waste of energy since I never win (I'm not at a high enough level) and I make PLENTY of blood from all my minions. Plus, spending blood to have someone else killed. What a waste of blood. But, everyone has their favorite parts of the game I guess. Note to anyone taking me out on the hitlist: There is no need to apologize, I don't really care and most of the times I don't even know. I'm going to get killed, that's part of the game.

Keep on keeping on with that train of thought, biters are by all rights whiny assed vamps and a level 200 should know better! Wait scratch that forgot about the energy make 300 levels in a day vamps, well biting us for noobs and attack the muppets till they die or you run out of rage, name of the game is war, I don’t ever remember driving my k-bar into a serb just once or twice, i frantically drove it in numerous times, war is meant to by nature be brutal so you never want to do it again, apparently we as humans haven’t been brutal enough for that idea to work.

So I got hit listed today for the first time (twice in one day!) and I have to say, all it made me want to do was crush the little bugger that did it. Now, I'm only a level 22 -still new to the game in comparison to many of you - but I've been reading these forums a lot and I have to say that I've become more bloodthirsty the longer I read. You all have been bemoaning the 3 or 4 or 5 or however many strike rule and I'm starting to get fed up with it, too. If I'm going on the HL for no good reason anyway, I might as well find someone from whom I can get blood and expand. Really, I'd just like to tell you all to keep the faith. You’re chatting and joking and ranting is making a difference and influencing the newer vamps. Thank you for so much information and so many, many laughs!