Thread: Vampire Wars: 100% Energy Boost gone

Vampire Wars: 100% Energy Boost gone

I think they believe it's been too easy to level and that's why they've been gradually making the boosts scarcer. First the mystery boxes rate, then removal of 100% boost, now lowering 50% boost appear rate in the vampire chests. I guess I should be glad that chest shuffling is still legal but no double energy boost from chests means I won't see energy boosts from other people's chest postings now.

Re: Vampire Wars: 100% Energy Boost gone

I'm thinking that talk we had about leveling, and how many levels one can get in a day determined this outcome. I'd rather be willingly blind but something tells me people's answers to that thread made the devs lower the amount of boosts we got, which is very unfortunate because I believe this forum was made to enhance our gameplay and not destroy it. What's done is done; hope that they don’t scrap 50% at least.

I guess they thought if people leveled "too fast" then it’s okay for them to lower boost rates. For example opening my daily gifts I've noticed that 50% boosts from giftboxes appear half as less as they used to. Also in chests, I had to skip about 20-30 before actually finding one with a 50% dead bull. As I said it’s unfortunate, and I have not seen a 100% boost for more than a day now also most of the clan members have noticed this as well and its effecting everybody that was counting on boosts to level.

Yesterday, a few players on FB received a message from Facebook that locked them out of anything but the home page feed "for a few hours." Here's part of the message: "Sorry, this page is temporarily unavailable. You may be seeing this message because you have this page open in several browser windows or you've been clicking on bookmarks repeatedly. Avoiding these actions should prevent you from being interrupted again in the future." They lock you out of all apps for "a few hours." No accepting gifts, even. Unfortunately for Zynga, this is a major disadvantage, because many people used multiple browser windows to play multiple games due to the slow loading times of Zynga games. So beware when Facebook hits your server and you have multiple windows open, you're out for a few hours.

I think the temp "ban" by FB is caused by clicking the mouse too much. My access was restricted one time when I did my daily 5 levels a bit too fast I guess. Now I try to spread out my leveling throughout the day to avoid something like this from happening again. As for opening tabs. I do that mainly because it's the ONLY way I am able to check for newest feed for possible TG spins while being in game at the same time. It would be a royal pain if I play VW and check my FB main page in only one browser windows.

I don't see the reason for lowering the appearing rate for 50% though. This would just cause the people who know about chest shuffling to spend more time doing that, while killing one source of energy boost for people who don’t know about this being "legal". To shuffle a chest you don't like, you just press Skip & it will give you another option? And why is it illegal to post multiple chests per day? I figure if I do enough missions to get more than one chest, I can post them. Am I interpreting that incorrectly?