Thread: Level roll back in Vampire Wars

Level roll back in Vampire Wars

I want an explanation NOW as to why Zynga can roll back my sons vampire 20 levels when the game has been uninstalled for the past 8+ weeks. Level just installed it again to check (after finding my partners had been rolled back 20 levels despite not playing since Christmas). I’m extremely pissed off about this as they have not even had the benefit of the stat points to use. Neither of these accounts have used the wheel to level as neither of them has been logged onto use it.

Re: Level roll back in Vampire Wars

Have you ever sent a ticket to Zynga? Yes I’ve done it today so I would expect them to read the mail and don’t expect a generic email back as per. Some people have actually paid money for this game thru elder points. It may be free but we are still the customers and thus expect a level of service. By paying for elder points and filling in the "sponsors" forms in order to gain said elder points we are in fact helping Zynga in gaining the masses of profits they do at present.

No I don’t buy the "its a free game so we have no right to complain”, we are not talking about some spotty teenager sat behind his pc screen we are talking about a multimillion business, how did they become multi million, because of the players so I feel we have every right to complain. If we all stopped playing their games how long would their business last. My son and my partner have not logged onto their accounts in weeks and have not even played the game via the wheel so no leveling up has been done since they made a mess of the levels. As I stated my son's vamp was uninstalled until I reinstalled it today, so how can they be affected by something they didn’t take advantage off. I’m just damn annoyed with all of this and am slowly coming to the end of my patience with this game now.

It is not a free game
    "Hey! You can get extra rewards offered by the Elders by using favor points. Your extra reward might include: more blood, abilities for your Clan, etc. Complete the offers below to get more favor points."
    "Get more favor points! Buy favor points!
    Use a Major Credit Card or Paypal Payment Terms "
    Buy Favor Points:
    Picture
    Amazon * PayPal * Google
    Picture
    PayPal * Credit Card
    Picture
    Charge your phone
    Picture
    Charge your phone
    Picture
    Charge your phone
    Picture
    Debit * Prepaid Card * Cash
    Complete Offers and Earn Favor Points:"
    Here are ways to purchase elder points - key word "purchase" Purchase=not free.
    Let's stop pretending that Zynga is a non-profit organization providing a free service for anyone to enjoy - they are making millions of dollars through sponsors and players. The only thing Zynga gives for free is levels, abilities, and trophies for new players that haven't earned them. So please take the propaganda somewhere else.

If that's how the game has been setup and running for 9 months - then that is the way the game was set-up. The xp to level was correct as the game intended it to be. The addition of the "bonus" wheel had a glitch (surprise surprise) which caused some vamps to level to mega levels. Some of those vamps and not the original, long time, leader board vamps but rather new players admitted their amount of xp to level do not change when gaining levels. So to make things fair they then released the reallocation so the older players could catch up. During the wheel "addition" I was over level 200 and my xp increased with every level therefore not allowing me to reach level 1000, like some new vamps could before the reallocation. On MS there were several players monitoring these before allocation mega vamps in the "cheaters/exploiters" forum. None of my long time player friends were able to reproduce these new player mega leveling results. It then is blamed on a leveling "glitch" that has always been known. If it was always known then why did it take 9 months to fix? Someone screwed up but Zynga can never admit anything is their fault. It's always a "glitch" or a "bug" which portray these problems just happen by accident. It is programming that does not interact well with the format they are implementing it into. Zynga added a function (wheel) to improve the game, failed, and blamed everything on a leveling "glitch". Then set everyone back to make things right. But then we are told that we have lost nothing, we have the same strength, skill points, etc. Except that it has taken me three weeks to go from 470,000 xp needed to get to the next level to 150,000 needed to level. So I have lost the ability to level naturally.

Sometime last year. Not necessarily the start. The curve was noticed when the wheel came into play, which is why people were hopping levels so fast- they weren't gaining the xp they should have been to level. All the xp you had to claim from the rollback was the xp you should have gained to level in the first place. That’s why the levels were rolled back- to show you what you haven't actually earned.