Thread: Chip limit in Zynga poker

Chip limit in Zynga poker

Well I am playing this game from long back and there is one thing that is creeping in my mind from last few months that is there any limit in the chips while playing the game. And I think that since players with limited chips can’t sit at higher stakes tables even though they chips can permit them a few games well, i think that players who have the mils should not be allow at the smaller tables to take their chips, I think limits should be put on them too. So please help me in this case and let me what I can do to get an appropriate knowledge about the game.

Re: Chip limit in Zynga poker

Actually that sort of logic doesn’t even make sense, there are maximum limits put on all the tables, so no matter how many chips I have, if I sit at a 100/200 table there is a cap to how many chips I can sit with but on the other hand nobody wants to play with someone who only has enough chips for say 3 blinds it leaves the other players no room to raise or play strategically. I play my own way and am making a decent profit but I still disagree with letting low chip 'bingo' players constantly disrupt tables every few minutes. Of course I have no objection to premium card holders doing just that, but 8, 3, unsuited.

There is not, and never has been, a rule that players must call every bet, every hand no matter how outrageous. There is first of all a 'fold' button, as well as check\call\raise buttons and players should be aware that 'folding' is a legal move in Poker, as well. As it is switching tables or servers. No player is forced to play in a manner they do not wish to. If they choose to play then they have no right to complain in a forum when they lose chips by playing someone else's game and not their own.

There should also be a bar, as far as I am concerned, hereinafter referred to as minimum buy-in, where only those players who can meet the table requirements can sit at it. This would be a good thing that deters the hordes of Muppet bingo players from sitting at high stakes tables with minimum chips and going all-in hand after bad hand, removing any skill or fun from the game. I was hoping the devs were holding the introduction of that rule back as a belated Xmas present for their loyal players.

The tables do have a minimum buy here they just don’t seem high enough for some people on this forum. I don’t mind if someone is only sitting with 10 blinds even if they do go all in. I know that eventually someone will call them and they will bust out and leave I would rather they go all in with just a few blinds because then I am more likely to call them with a decent hand. I am a very cautious player as evidenced by the fact that I really prefer to sit at the smaller tables, and I sure as heck don’t like to go all in before seeing a flop but if I am sitting a 200/400 table with 40,000 chips and someone goes all in with 4,000 before the flop I might consider calling.

I admit I am one of the players who think that the lowest buy-in on all tables is way too low. Simplest way of correcting that for me is to drop the lowest choice and have the default and top buy-in left. I don't mind someone with low chips trying to work their way back up the ladder but with the constant turnover of players after each hand, and the new players betting ridiculously with each change of seat. Just calling the blinds would bankrupt me in just a few hands, forcing me to top up chips.

It is a game of risk as well as chance but these days nearly every player does exactly that, raises big, or goes all-in. It gets so wearying very soon and it's surprising how fast your bankroll drops if you call each time. I play my own way and am making a decent profit but I still disagree with letting low chip 'bingo' players constantly disrupt tables every few minutes. Of course I have no objection to premium card holders doing just that, but 8, 3, unsuited? Something has to be put in place to protect the 'innocents' who do that.