Thread: Custom Entrance Music in Fight Night Champion

Custom Entrance Music in Fight Night Champion

MY Xbox console got the Fight Night champion game yesterday. However I have played the game very well. First I have gone through all the settings and options in the game. Then I select the player as well as the ring. After that I have started the game. At that time heard that there is an entrance song for while the fighter comes to the ring. However I want to change this theme song and put a custom one like my choice. Is it possible to do that? If yes, then how?

Re: Custom Entrance Music in Fight Night Champion

The generate Boxer characteristic comprises Photo Gameface functionality, that is a huge one. Further than that, there is a vigorous assortment of genuine boxing attire and gear from Everlast, Grant, Lonsdale, Rival, Reebok, Nike, Adidas as well as Jordan Brand. Majority of the attire and gear can be modified with various resources as well as colors. This comprises your boxer's scarf, foul guard, trunks, socks, shoes as well as robe. Fight Night Round 4 furthermore supports custom music used for your Boxer's ring way in and has a lot wider variety of music genres integrated as well.

Currently that the game's out, I can reply this: Each and every one of the boxers within the game are customizable, counting qualified as well as Champion Mode boxers. Even as you can't alter particulars of the boxers themselves (similar to nicknames, hometowns, hair styles, otherwise tattoos,) you can modify each and every one of their gear and ring entry music about like you observeto fit. Top of all, you can make use of your condensed versions of certified and Champion Mode boxers online as well as your enemy will observe your customizations.

As far as I know that it is possible for your to include any customized tone for your player or fighter. By default in the game you will get nearly 15 music or song for all player. They are default or integrated one. Other than this you can get any of your song to the fighter. However how to apply your game is far from my knowledge. If in PC I hope that there could be easy way to do that but in console I don’t have any idea about how to do it.

I think that you should get the customized song by the use of your EA account only. There is a option to add any of song to the player according to your needs. Furthermore not only song you can put any costume or gear to your favorite player. The only thing is you should know how to put it in the console’s memory. This the best thing ever done by the EA game because I haven’t seen any other game with this capability before.

Actually I am also looking for the same thing but the problem is I have no idea how to do it in consoles. If it was the PC then there might be several ways to do that. However you are saying that it is console. The EA has already announced that you can add your customized entrance music to your favorite single players or all but it didn’t explain how to do it. I think that you should check all the options in the game once again and also refer any manual or instructions about that game. I hope that you will get some details about that.