Thread: How to keep stamina up in Fight Night Champion

How to keep stamina up in Fight Night Champion

Like other games fight night champion uses the facto of stamina to calculate the capability of player. I am playing this game from last one week. I tell you I face lots of problems related to my player’s stamina in this game. In between fight my players turned so weaker that it unable to use normal punch also. I need the help of expert peoples to know about the strategies that I can use to maintain my stamina level higher to opponent. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Your single line of information will help me to proceed in this game. I would like to say thanks in advance for your replies.

Re: How to keep stamina up in Fight Night Champion

If you want to become the powerful l boxer in the game fight night champion you have to use all the resources provided by the EA sports very deliberately. You will notice that all the top level boxers of this game use all the resources smartly at the time of fighting without wasting them. There are number of resources available to each and every player of the game. Among them most important one is stamina. Stamina is only factor that allows you to make use of other factors. Games never allow you to use some of the resources if you don’t have that much amount of stamina level.

There is stamina meter present inside the game window. You have to keep close look on that meter in order to maintain your stamina at constant level. The method I am going to tell you initially takes lot of time to learn. For that there is need to participate in at least two to three fights. In each fight use only single type of attack instead of multiple once and check after using which type of attack your stamina remains long time. After getting idea about your which move requires less stamina and which one requires higher one, you can easily select the type of move that you have to perform depending upon your stamina level.

I have simple solution for you. At the time of participating in fighting first take look on your opponent’s stamina. If you noticed that your opponent’s stamina is higher than yours. I will suggest you not to waste your time on using the normal punches, instead of that make use of hooks to defeat him before your stamina level goes down. It really becomes hard to beat the opponent having superior quality stamina compared to you. There are more than two types of powerful punches available in this game make use of them and defeat your opponent as fast as you can.

It is a good habit of keeping close look on each and every movement of your opponent. Almost all the boxers present in this game have at least one weak point. The challenge behind you is finding that weak point. For example say there is a boxers having weak right defense. Against that type of boxer attacking him from left hand side is not an ideal option to choose. For that type of boxer heavy punches from right hand sides are helpful one. If you succeed to find out such weaknesses of boxers, I am sure you will become champion off fight night champion.

Stamina of player is basically depends upon two factors. First one is “Conditioning” means the small piece of performance during rounds and second one is “Endurance” means long time performance during fight. There are brakes between the fight they are helpful to regain your stamina level. But how much you are recovering is basically depends upon how you perform in previous round. If you perform rally aggressively in previous round your level of recovery might be low. Keep look on this factor for recovering well enough at break time.

I don’t have any idea about the strategies to use to maintain your stamina level. I am sure on official site of EA sports you will definitely gate answer for it. If you fail to get answer from there I will suggest you to simply download the helpful tutorial available on internet related to this game. They are also helpful to provide you video clips which are easily understandable to all users.