Thread: Creating new boxer in fight night champion

Creating new boxer in fight night champion

Hello everyone! I need your help to solve my doubt related to pc game fight night champion. It takes lot of time to me to unlock the achievement list. My friends told me to get rid of this problem by creating your own boxer. I just want to ask you what my friend saying is true or not. If your answer is yes, I need your help about one more thing. I don’t know the procedure to create new boxer in this game. If you know all the pathways to do so. Please reply me as soon as possible. I hope steps need to create new boxer in this game are simple compare to other hard task that we have to perform in this game. I am waiting for your replies. I would like to say thanks in advance.

Re: Creating new boxer in fight night champion

Yes! Your all friends are absolutely right. The fighters provided by fight night champion in fighter list not had all the qualifications to unlock the achievements in first attempt. It is ideal to create own boxer having all those qualifications so that you can easily unlock most of the achievements present inside the fight night champions. There is more than one way available in this game to create your custom boxer. Right now I don’t have any information about single method. I assure you I will get back to you with all steps that you have to perform to create the new boxer as soon as possible.

Most of the players playing this game didn’t know about the procedure of creating new boxer. I am here to tell you the simplest way to create your own boxer in this game. I am sure after this you can easily create your own player without consuming too much time. For that there is need to visit official site of creators of this game that is EA sports. There you will get one option named fightnight 4 boxer share. After selecting that option type kb314 for creating the boxer of heavyweight’s class. You can also type kenya314 for creating the boxer of other existing weightclass.

At the time of creating new boxer tries to keep one thing in your mind. Try to make that type of boxer which will help you to move forward from existing stage. It is not guaranteed that heavyweight’s boxers are always useful one. There some weak points associate with these kinds of boxers also. Try to select the appropriate with after take look on all your requirements first. You can also create the boxer having your names also.

There are some PDF files available on internets which are helpful for you for creating the new boxer in fight night champion. I will suggest you to take help of those files to get best cab in the category of heavyweights. There are number of files available on internet you can choose any of them. My all friends used the same strategy to create their own boxers. All of them are happy now.

I don’t have exact information about creating new boxer in this game. I hope official site of creators will definitely help you to get rid of this problem. Almost all the creators of such high quality video games provide the information about this kind of problem on their side itself. I will suggest try to resolve your problem try to resolve your problem by taking help of experts people present on their side. You will get there one section named help and suggestions. I will suggest you to post your question in this section. The experts of EA sports will reply you as soon as possible with the with correct solution.

I will suggest you try to find out solution for this problem by taking help of your social networking friends. Put your question on your accounts wall, I am sure you will get appropriate solution for your problem. If even after employing this suggestion you are still not able to find out solution for it I will suggest you make use of guides available on internet to fix this problem.