Thread: Custom Soundtracks in fight night champion

Custom Soundtracks in fight night champion

I just start playing fight night champion. I am not aware about all its features. I need your help to know about one thing. I just want to know that is there facility of custom soundtracks present in this game or not. I hope they provide this facility. If this facility present inside this game, I would like to know about the official soundtracks available on internet for this game. If you know about more soundtracks I would like to know about all of them. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your priceless replies.

Re: Custom Soundtracks in fight night champion

Custom soundtracks are one of the coolest features of the game fight night champion. Most of the players of fight night champion want to select those tracks for players which not only has “fight music’ but also reflects the all the special effect of all new champions in this game. This year there are 23 new songs are available on internet especially designed for fight night champion. You can use any one of them as your theme song. I am currently using one of them as a theme song for my custom player. If you don’t like single songs from available list of songs there is facility to import your own songs whichever you want to use as a theme song in this game. You can create your own list of soundtracks and can be use with any occasion in this game like training, main entrance and all that.

Using custom tracks is simply the fabulous thing about the fight night champion. You can take help of cheats available on internet in order to support your custom soundtracks in this game. My all friends are using the same option to support their customize sound tracks. They all are using the fancy soundtracks as theme songs of this game. This feature is really helpful for raising the popularity of this game among all the gamers who loves boxing. You will definitely enjoy this feature of this game.

There are custom soundtracks available for fight night champion inside ps3 and xbox360. My all friends using the same one for making their game more creative than others. If you are using ps3 or Xbox 360 you can easily select appropriate for you. Currently I am searching for a sound that Tyson used at the time of coming out of spinks. I you have that song or links where I can get this song reply it to me.

There is option available to all the fight night champion players to custom soundtracks. That is coils. You can make use of coils for the purpose of custom soundtracks in this game. I will suggest you to go with this option in order to achieve whatever you want. I am not able to tell you more about this option; I don’t have sufficient information about it. Give me some time to gather more information about that. I will come back to you as soon as possible with detailed information about it.

The creators of the game fight night champion recently introduced details about soundtracks that can be used in fight night champion. If you are not wishing to use custom soundtracks, I have some list of soundtracks which I hope you will like to use in fight night champion. The fist one is “I Need A Dollar” the singer of this track is Aloen Blacc. The second one I got for you is “The Loser Wins” by atmosphere. The third and most popular sound track in recent days is “Round of Applause” by black milk. You can use any one of them to play with your game. If I got more soundtracks, I will definitely reply you their links.

There are hell numbers off soundtracks present on internet which you can use as custom soundtracks for fight night champion. I am currently using the Greatest Journeyman as my theme song. You can choose anyone of them simply search on google, it will enlist you the number of soundtracks for use. You can also visit to official site of EA sports To know more about this option.