Thread: How to defeat Haye in Fight Night Champion

How to defeat Haye in Fight Night Champion

I am playing fight night champion from last one week. my friends suggest me to defeat the fighter “haye” present in this game in order to proceed faster in this game. I am really not able to establish relation between them. Can you help me to know how beating “haye” helps me to proceed in this game? If this really helpful for me, please give me the suggestions about, how can I defeat him. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: How to defeat Haye in Fight Night Champion

Whatever your friends are telling is absolutely right. “haye” is cover star of the game fight night champion. There are number of advantages associated with the defeat of “Haye”. There are number of players who want to defeat haye. I am going to tell you about the most advantageous feature associated with him. I hope already familiar about the term achievements in this game. While iterating through list of achievements you will find some achievements need to unlock in order to gain profit from them. If you succeed to beat “haye” you will get access to all of them. These achievements definitely help you to move further in this game.

I am going to tell you about the easiest method which will definitely helps you lot to get rid of this problem. You can choose the fighter belonging to any category of weightless to employ this method. In this method there is just need to make your opponent tired by body punches. Once you noticed that your opponent is tired you make use of heavy punches to finish the battle. This is the easiest method which you can use to defeat any opponent in this game. If you succeed to defeat “haye” don’t forget to inform me also.

I am not sure that normal punches are helpful for beating the “haye” . There is need to use powerful punches to defeat “haye” without consuming too much time. I will suggest you to use heavy punches as much as possible. If you want to gain extra benefit from this fight I will suggest you to use hook especially the left one. I noticed that the left side defense of “haye” is weaker than right one. If you use powerful left hook now one can stop you to defeat “haye”. You will come to know about weaker side of defense of “haye” after starting the match.

There are two ways available to defeat “haye”. It is completely depends on you which way you can use to defeat the “haye”. The fisr way is using low quality punches first let “haye” tired and win the game. The second way is make use of powerfull punches to knockout him. I will suggest you to prefer the the second option. Since first option responsible for consuming your lot of energy and time also. It might be possible that due to lack of stamina it becomes really hard to you to defeat him. It is always ideal to use the second option, since it provides the facility to use your full power. I also use the same option to defeat him and now I succeed to defeat him.

It is not a easy task to beat “haye”. After all he is responsible for providing you access to all precious achievements which are initially locked. At the time of fighting with ‘haye” you have to keep close look on each and every action or punches. Once you get familiar about its moves you can easily defeat them. At the time of fighting with him be careful about the on e thing that is trying to puch on its head as many times as possible. This will definitely help you lot. It will take less time to defeat “haye” .

If you want any kind of suggestions related to this game, I will suggest making use of guides. Guides have all the information about this game. Which will definitely helps you lot to get rid of problem like this? While selecting guide for you be sure about one thing that is try to download related one from official sites only. If you download it from fake side it will be harmful for your machine as well as games performance.