Thread: Fight night champion trophies

Fight night champion trophies

Hello everyone! Yesterday I went to mu friend’s house and watched him playing fight night champion which is nothing but a pc game. I really amazed by its graphics and high quality resolution. Now I am planning to go with this game. I got all the information about the all the useful strategy and other useful items present in this game. Now I need you help to know about the trophies present in this game. Along with trophy names I also want to know about the task that I have to perform in order to get that trophy. I am not expecting information about all the available trophies. If you have information about the single one I would like to know about it also. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Fight night champion trophies

“Fight night champion” is really the evolutionary game among all the pre-existing boxing games. Due to its high quality graphics and resolution it able to capture almost 50% market of boxing games in few days. I am thankful for EA sports for this phenomenon gaming experience provided by them. I don’t have information about the all the trophies in this game. But I have information about the few trophies that you can collect in champion’s mode. The first one I know is “A Champion Emerges” trophy. For getting this trophy there is need to Defeat Isaac Frost in Champion Mode. The second one I know is “Low down Dirty Tricks” trophy for which you have to Defeat the Kobe Nichols in same mode that is champions mode. Up till now I able to collect these two trophies only. I will get back to you if I get more information about them.

If you are in champions mode present in this game than I have list of trophies for you that you can easily collect. The fist one is “Everything You Got Left” for which there is need to win the match against Meldrick Johnson. To achieve the second one named “I Brought My Own Judges”, you have to defeat the most challenging person or say fighter of this game named “Ricardo Alvarez”. The third done is “Welcome to the Jungle” you can easily get this one by defeating the member of the prison gang. The last two I know are really difficult to get, they are “Gold Medal Performance” and “No Time To Bleed” for getting these two trophies there is need to knockout your opponents instead of just winning the battle on the basis of points.

As you already know this one is latest game there is not much information available on net related to this game. After going through lots of sites finally I able to collect information about following trophies for you. The first one in that list is “this is slim” for this there is no need to participate in fight and all that there is just need to upload one settings file to EA sports. The second one I found is “Alphabet Soup” for this there is need to govern all the belts belonging to one weight class only. I know this one is really difficult one to own all the belts of single class in Legacy Mode. The last one I come across is “Bicep Curling” for which there is just needs to obtain the 15 th boxer level in OWC.

Sorry buddy! I am able to collect information about only three trophies for you. It is rally difficult task to gather information about anything of latest games. The name of the first trophy is “Bench pressing” this there is just need to get 30 levels in OWC. The next one is “represent the crew I” trophy. For which there is no need to perform any difficult task you just have to complete the easiest lightweight fight against the rival gym members. The last one is “a fight amongst friends I “for this one you have to perform the similar task as I mentioned for previous trophy but in different place that is online gym.

The first one I like to tell is “Breaking a Sweat” trophy. For which there is need to get the ratings of champion in your each training game. The second is “squat thrusting” for that there is need to get boxer level 60 in own. The last and the most difficult trophy to get is “Numba One stunna”. For which there is need to stagger you opponents at least 1000 times.

There are number of trophies present inside the game fist night champion. It is not possible to me tell you about all of them. I can suggest you the ideal way to get information about all the trophies. Yesterday I found one chart on internet having all brief information these trophies. I will suggest you to download it. I am sure it will definitely help you to solve your problems.