Thread: Treasure Hunt locations in pet society

Treasure Hunt locations in pet society

I am playing social networking game since last three weeks. This is really interesting one compared to normal pc games. I know they don’t have high quality graphics as pc games still they are interesting one. I just hurt that there are few games introduced by playfish in this game. I just want to know about them. I search on many sites about those games but still no luck. If you any single line of information about those games I like to know it. I am waiting for your replies. I just want to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Treasure Hunt locations in pet society

Treasure hunt is nothing but a small game introduced by creators of the game pet society in order to raise the interest of online gamers in this game. As name indicates there are different different locations in this game where you can find the treasure for your pets. The prize you collect from treasure is not a fixed one. My friends told me that the prize you collect from every treasure is random one. Someone can get similar items from it multiple times and others can get random prize every time. There are several locations inside the treasure map present inside the pet society where you can get treasure for your well being in this game. For going inside the treasure map, simply go to your neighbor’s page and click on the link named treasure map.

As far I know, it might be possible that there are more than one type of items present inside the single treasure. Most probably they could be decorative items. I am sure you already aware about all the decorative items present inside the pet society. Sometimes it might be possible that you get clothing items or your pets. Each and every location of map in pet society surely contains one rare item and approximately ten common items. If you are really lucky you might get some collaborative items at that location. There is approximately ten to fifteen locations present inside the treasure map to get appropriate treasure to benefit yourself.

The “Ancient Egypt” is nothing but the one of the location in treasure hunt. As far my information is says it is the second location in the treasure hunt introduced by playfish. In order to get access to this location you must at level 15. It is not possible get access to this location if you are on beginner level. There are total twelve items present inside this treasure hunt location. That is ten common items which you can get in other treasures also, one rare item which is especially associated with this treasure hunt location only and last one that is one puzzle-piece item. I don’t have enough time to tell you about these items. Till then try to complete other levels.

The “Enchanted Forest” is location found inside treasure hunt. This location has cool looking aqua forest theme associated with it. There are ten common items and one rare item present at this particular location. Here you can also get “waterfall” which is nothing but puzzle object. When you get inside this location you will notice that most of items present at those particular locations have pink wig and dress. Playfish never allows the access to this location directly to all players. There is one thing that you have to do first in order get access to this location. That thing is you have to create hot air balloon first. In simple words say there is presence of balloon necessary inside your inventory in order to unlock this location.

The treasure hunt location I know present inside the pet society is “the moon”. As name indicates it has the theme reflecting the appearance of moon. For unlocking this location there is need to create one collaborative item. The name of that item is “space rocket”. The distribution of items in this treasure is same as other treasure present inside pet society. This location is responsible for providing you most valuable “alien cell” as a puzzle item. There are total seven types of alien cells present inside this game.

“Winter Fairyland” is recently introduced treasure hunt location in pet society. There is no need to do extra bit of work in order to unlock this location in pet society. There is need of playfish cash before entering in this location. So I will suggest you if you have reasonable amount of playfish cash than only try to enter inside this location otherwise try to get access to other locations where there is no requirement of playfish cash.

Hey guys I am your friend and I have come back with a video about treasure hunt and scavenger hunt. This video is full of info as well as fun for you guys. I hope you’ll watch it enjoy it and refer it further. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Warnner View Post
    Hey guys I am your friend and I have come back with a video about treasure hunt and scavenger hunt. This video is full of info as well as fun for you guys. I hope you’ll watch it enjoy it and refer it further. Am I right?
    What are you trying to prove? This thread was started on Treasure Hunt locations in pet society and not on how to register to it? There are many guides to treasure hunting in Pet Society available on the net. Currently there are three areas where you can dig: the Town Forest, Enchanted Forest and Ancient Egypt.