Thread: Lemonpeel Damsel in fishville

Lemonpeel Damsel in fishville

I bought 3 of these deals of the day and they were supposed to be 1 sand dollar. Well before I knew it I 6 less sand dollars instead of 3. Has anyone else had this problem? I had this problem once before and didn't bother with it but this is getting ridiculous! I'm a bit lost , where does it say 1 Sand Dollars? I know it is 1 but still need to confirm it. Anyone has any info on where to check this out? Please help!

Re: Lemonpeel Damsel in fishville

Before you start blaming fishville for cheating you out of your hard earned sand dollars, you might wanna try clicking on the actual DEAL OF THE DAY Lemenpeel damsel instead of the regular one. You will realise that if you click on the deal of the day to buy your fish, you would have only been charged 1 sand dollar. if you chose to go to the back and get the normal one, you would have been charged the full 2. Go ahead and try it. Fishville even gives you that popup window when you click on Buy so you know exactly how much you are spending for the fish.

Might've worked right for you, but that is what I did. I clicked on deal of the day and it even showed 1 SD but when I clicked it, it took out 2. I even checked to see if I might have bought 2, but there is only one in the tank, and I only had space to add one fish. So there is a glitch of some sort. Not as big a deal for one SD but it still should be checked. Other Zynga games are having problems today, so this might be one too. And yes I clicked on the deal of the day

To the people on here that don't think about what they're saying before they say it. I have the same problem. And yes I clicked on the deal of the day. If someone is up in levels I'm so sure they know how Fishville works. I bought 2 of the deals of the day, I watched both of them drop in the tank and hatch. I received the out of sync message and when my screen refreshed there was only 1 Lemonpeel Damsel in my tank and the only 2 sand dollars I had left were gone.

same thing happened with me. i bought three and got hit with an OOS, refreshed and i had only 2 baby fish but my SD was already deducted. And now a new problem, been trying to buy again BUT the dang egg just wont hatch!! when i refresh, it's gone like I never bought it. been happening since last night. my advice is not to buy the lemonpeel deal at the moment. a neighbor bought me one and it took out 2SD instead of 1SD. i myself cannot get the eggs to hatch! And I keep getting OOS.