Thread: Will Zynga compensate for our loses in game?

Will Zynga compensate for our loses in game?

Though I am not as angry as some of the people here I am pretty upset I am at level 40 I am 13800 away from level 41 which I would have had had they not downsized my tanks I have 5 tanks and i dont think this is fair I understand it happening on future tanks but they took away my fish for the tanks I had and thats unfair. I can well understand people who have spent 'real money' to gain the 'virtual currency' in order to buy more tanks being very annoyed and feeling as if they have wasted that money.

Re: Will Zynga compensate for our loses in game?

I can also see why Zynga would introduce this change, it will lessen the load on their servers and also on players computers so hopefully the game should load quicker and be less laggy once loaded for players who have computers with lower specs or slower speed internet connections. Really this situation could have been dealt with alot better though, in fact pretty much avoided - ok maybe not altogether as some still would complain but im sure Zynga must have realised that this would be something that ruffled alot of players feathers.

Zynga could have issued a statement about the downgrading with an offer of compensation (one that stated what the compensation would be) to users who had used purchased tanks with fish cash either prior to this happening or at the same time they did it. Hopefully though now that this situation has arisen they can learn from it and if in future a change is needed to be made that may be viewed as negative then they will handle it better.

On a personal level though im not really bothered at all, being the owner of an outdated PC I can't afford to upgrade which by todays standards doesn't have much ram, has a below average processor and a very very old nvidia graphics card all which were adequate and top end stuff in their day. honestly i'm quite happy at trading off a few fish against having the game run better for me. Swings and Roundabouts as they say.

If having 50 fish in a tank was a problem then they could have worked in a way to add more tanks to compensate the fish. I lost 10 off 4 tanks, and 5 off of one.. why not have allowed me to get an extra 'full' tank? That would give nearly the same amount of fish available to keep doing what I am doing, instead of nearly losing an entire tank in the end.. and I am just level 39. But, Zynga's motto always has been: Fix something that aint broke now, and laugh at them later when they complain.