Thread: USB drivers for the motorola Xoom problem

USB drivers for the motorola Xoom problem

Hello friend I am newer to this forum and hope someone here can help me out of this problem.. My Computer system is not recognizing my Motorola Xoom. The drivers will not install. I have tried to install the Motorola Driver Installer, and I got the same problem The drivers does not install. Does anyone have any suggestion, or the actual drivers along with him, rather than an installation tool? If I had the right drivers, I could probably install them myself without having to use the Motorola Driver Installer. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: USB drivers for the motorola Xoom problem

Hello friend I read your problem it sounds like you have done this earlier, Try to reminder to everyone that the overview page of this community. You can download driver from Motorola official website. Check and tell me what happens when you plug it in your computer. Try to hear the "ding" sound of connecting a device? Or nothing at all if not it mean there is problem with your cable. Have another cable and try to connect again and the issue is same or solved.

I tried trouble shooting myself. To cut the chase it is advised to enable USB port debugging under the development of application in the setting option. But insure that you have enable it later. Else you computer will not detect Motorola XOOM and keep in mind that it is shown as drive so that you can transfer the file when you want. This may help you. If any other issue you can post on this forum.

Hello friend I got thing you have told in above post. I had same issue, my USB debugging was already enabled. Technical support advised me to DISabling the USB debugging and my PC immediately recognized the connection and installed the driver very successfully. Slowness in the user registration process. I bought Motorola newly a week ago and got this problem.