Thread: Hacking and cheating in Fight Night Champion

Hacking and cheating in Fight Night Champion

One person in particular was very rude about it, and made some strange comments in your messages. I paid no attention and continued to receive my defenses. In the 5th, I faced a guy who was 0-4. throughout the Middle 4, I fell from the server! Of course, now lost the belt, and I'm very angry. I jump again, and hopefully run into the man just lost. Very good! But even before the game starts, I'm off again. You will also receive a message from the tough guy before, making fun of me for losing the belt. I say that I left EA servers. Now get this - he says "ea do *, I give the tape to whoever I want." My jaw dropped. I also noticed that I am now stands below 10,001 .... # 2 in Canada ... and his name is in the mines used to be. Your country is listed as EE. UU., So that is not even possible for him to be there.

Now obviously, this person is engaged in some kind of manipulation. I have photographic evidence of this, and we would be happy to publish it, but I know it is against forum rules to send the labels XBL. You can go to the leaderboard Canada and see for yourself. I wonder what I can do in this case because it is simply amazing.

Re: Hacking and cheating in Fight Night Champion

I am not obliged to give him a rematch. You had the band, and there was some people who wanted to take a chance on the former, who had not yet had the belt - Len Sengoku, because he is # 1 in Canada, the first guy that called me. Once I had my six defenses, if we matched up, you would have another chance. I'm sure if someone did this to you, it would be annoying. Although not surprise me that this guy was part of his small group that seems so concerned about holding on to the band.

And now is the name of another guy (a certain person who claims to be better best/360 PS3) in my space. In the three league tables. And when I play a game, do not remove, he only low point. Well, I guess that's all. The classification does not mean anything. I had doubts about tricking people / modding in this game, but now it is painfully obvious. That said, I twisted my ankle, so I have nothing to do over the next 3-4 days. I'm down for some fights sim not classified with the good players out there. In case of 10/12 rounds of 3 minutes, OEC, any weight. Gamertag below if you send a message.

It's a lot of fun things happening online. I lost a fight with a man, the other day that I clearly on hand and I had more shots than he connected as 30. Had a sack against me at the point where it should have been gassed because they just going to end your body so basically I should not have knocked me down. Generally, the blow sounds like those little fire cracker snaps or a boom rather than M80 when you get hit when your resistance is low. Besides that I am near the middle of the ring and when I hit the tower goes right in the animation that happens when you fall off the rope with both hands and slide to the side, but we like in the middle of the ring, so I am on the air. On top of that now gave him a split decision victory and everything he threw was right hooks that I swore I was blocking. Face replied to flush more than 10 times, stunning flash to some but not a knockdown. Dude was 0 / 1 with jabs and right hooks had as 229. I had a balance of more shots of all power and just received a shot in the head or so I think that even though the totals show that there were 157 strokes would be more powerful than I was 64 because I had no hits. He had no face damage. I had friends running away from me the whole fight and everything that could be launched right hooks when I approached him and told him the end of my jab, so I can not understand the statistics on the life of me. I think they beat in all categories, except the right hooks. Besides that I go to my center of the players and shows 10 th 0:16 at our struggle for what it is like saying that he was knocked out in 10 when it was a bs decision win at least should have showed 10 th 0:00. I do not know what and how these things are being done, but the integrity of online gaming is out the window for me. There are also times when my beats out a second too late. This game is lmaoooo EPO. We want a level playing field. Cut all that was false and that the painting of boxers. The email must include all of the total struggle because I had a lot of chips. I'm not even going to waste my time taking a picture of the center, but trust and believe that you are not alone in experiencing the silly lol.