Thread: Fishville Scratchoff

Fishville Scratchoff

So I just got a scratch off ticket. Got a sand dollar from one and a orange crystal from another. Coolness! Was it sent to you or did something pop up in the game? After using it do you get the option to send it along? it was a post on a friends wall, then it let me send to neighbors. So maybe that's why they reduced the chance of getting a sand dollar from chests and boxes. The other items on the ticket were a SD and coins.

Re: Fishville Scratchoff

Now this is very cool! I just did my first one sent from zynga, I believe - thanks! And I got an orange crystal. It's pretty cool too because you can send them on, even if you already just did it before with your 24 regular gifts. i don't think so. i couldn't send it after i send gifts to 24 neighbors. By the way now only I'm missing only 9 fishes. I sent my regular 24, then someone sent me a ticket and I passed it to 24 many whom had just got a regular gift from me about a 1/2 hour ago, then someone returned one to me and I was allowed to send it on to another second group.

Ive gotten 4 crystals now. And a few others from the mystery oysters. Anyone else think Zynga is gearing up for a new theme?? We did just vote for Crystal Caves. Now even another chance for free SD's. Ill bet ya almost anything people will still complain though. I didnt get one. I dont have enough neighbors. Its unfair. Boo Hoo. I've only gotten one so far, but I love the new feature. It's done currently in Cafe World, too, and I don't care for those because they are a pain since I don't play CW daily. But I love FV and play daily and love getting these!

I got XP from my scratch ticket but didn't get them . I sent the tickets on to others as instructed but they didn't get them So I don't think it is working right yet. I hope they fix it - could be fun! I got one! He leveled up and had a chance of sharing it with friends. Here is the word: my brother just achieved level 42 to become Krillseeker in Fishville, and is celebrating by giving out free scratch lotto tickets to all their friends! Prizes include limited edition decorations, coins and Sand Dollars!

Awesome! I can't wait to get one, My feed isn't working right just now so I can't see if anyone posted one. Will have to check again later. i got one too and sent a bunch off to neighbors, i got a couple back but it's very buggy cos when one neighbor clicked on accept my gift, the ticket became a tablet and i turned into spmeone they do not know who is not on their friend's list. i love the idea of the scratch ticket tho. i received XP form the original one and then more XP, a green crystal and 1sd from the three or four tickets my neighbor sent back to me. i hope the rest send back to me so i can scratch more tickets.