Thread: Solving online loop at the start of match in Fight Night Champion

Solving online loop at the start of match in Fight Night Champion

The team has recognized an error with the recently released Boxer Pack II download for free. The error causes the user has downloaded the package to find a loop in line before the fight if he / she matches against a user who does not have the DLC. The user does not have the content you will find a freezing and have to restart your system and download Boxer Pack II.

Re: Solving online loop at the start of match in Fight Night Champion

The solution of the issue is to keep the download package Boxer II. If you find the link and downloaded Boxer Pack II, disconnect the network and the system should recover. For those that experience freezing, and that he had no new download, go to the Xbox and download Boxer Pack II. In addition, as a boxer Pack II also contains the complete discharge of a DLC earlier this month (for Xbox), we invite you to eliminate the discharge of open space on your hard drive. If you have unlocked the Olympic version of Sugar Ray Leonard, will remain open. I understand that this is not the optimal solution for offering downloadable content and while the team continues to address the problem, we appreciate your patience.

My name is Ad_Onis PlayStation Network, which was defending the belt of the usual six bouts a day and came into contact with the biggest problem in history. I accepted a match against a random guy but before game even begins, It got disconnected. Usually when this happens there is no loss, but ended with the loss of my record. I am the No. 1 heavyweight, was my streak of 552 wins or more. Fortunately I did not lose my belt to go along with my losing streak and finished the match ended I needed for my defense that is done against another opponent. My record is 1244-1212, but 1244-11 would now be hacked I have not had a good run. Please help the moderators and EA Sports, if you check my PlayStation Network account that not even say who challenged the boxer. Boxer face section is blank, all I can see is the user boxing section establishing a boxer because his title shot OWC. Please help me Thanks, if nothing can be done I can not be angry because it was a mistake EA game was the action of an opponent.

I've been having the same problems, only difference I can immediately reconnect to live like the router is not the abandonment, or kicking laptops, etc seemed to start all the time to update the dashboard was latest but a black-ops update occurred very soon after, but the problem occurs even when he sat in a game playing other games, such unused FFXIII Xbox live connection. and yes you guessed it, I'm from TalkTalk, (unfortunately), but I have my own router Netgear DG834PN RangeMax. Seemed to be resolved over the weekend, however, as strange as it was double XP black-ops. But until Monday night mcbootersville back to loot. The thing is that I have read elsewhere that a lot of people on other ISPs have experienced this too, ie, the Virgin and Sky, which really does look like an Xbox problem, but their firms are not higher in any company, either your ISP or Microsoft that lets us know what is happening. In fact, not sure what you mean Mtu established in the year 1500? can seem to find anything like that in my router settings, and I opened some ports for the game! UPnP Oh, and is obviously in the well.