Thread: how to use amx command in console.

how to use amx command in console.

Hi I am facing problem with amx mod. I am not able to use amx command into my console. My original counter strike collides before I could completely get into a new game. For solving this problem I download the metamod-p1.19p32 and changed my liblist.gam file. But now I am not able to add my amx command in console. I try to find solution on many websites but I failed to solve this problem. Please help me out to solve this problem. Thanks.

Re: how to use amx command in console.

I hope this information will help you. You need to load the liblist.gam for your amx. You need to load it in your metamode plugins.ini file. For the more simple understanding assume that you are running window server and in that entry should look like this:
    win32 addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm.dll
    and don’t forget to delete the dod.dll from your liblist. If you don’t have a metamod plugin.ini file then create this file. This file goes in metamod directory in addons.

Hello I follow your steps thank you for this reply but still I am not able to do anything with it. As per your instruction I add my liblist.gam file in to metamode plugins. But in next step I search for the dod.dll file but I did not get any file with this dod.dll name. Now I am so confuse what to do I don’t think there is any problem related with plugins. Because I refer all plugin tips and according to it it’s correct. But still I am not able to add my amx file into console. Please help me if anyone has proper information.

According to me whatever I inform you its correct but I don’t know which changes you made in that file. Are you sure you follow the proper step. I think there is problem with your amx file. Whats result your Meta list is showing? Is it showing in following manner?
    Currently loaded plugins:
    Description stat pend file vers src load unload
    0 plugins, 0 run
    If it’s showing in this manner then you didn't load AMXx file. That is why it doesn't work.

Yes finally I got the solution on it. And I solve this problem. I was installing POD bots in the .rar. This file comes with the amxmodx folder. When I installed this file by hook or by crook it amazingly started working. My only problem is when I try to add plugin it gives me error message which saying Failed to allocate memory (nadegiver.amxx). Then I tried nadegiver plugin and finally in worked. Now I am able to use amx command in my console. Thank you for your help.