Thread: Why do guys hate HomeFront when it is not released yet

Why do guys hate HomeFront when it is not released yet

Kaos workers are working hard in HomeFront game to overcome our desires. Give them a break if you do not like something in the game, then why do not you shut up and do their own damn game demit. You keep saying this is a rip off of Call of Duty, that people compare all fps games only cod. Why is that? Give this game a chance and you'll really like. I think people should play this HomeFront game before any comments.

Re: Why do guys hate HomeFront when it is not released yet

Basically, some people feel the need to hit a game, either because they are not going to get, or are afraid of what can be. I'm not talking carefully discuss the problems of a game and citing flaws, I'm talking about people coming into the game forums or even listen to the reply, just call and call and nobody says anything you please. Basically: "Some people just want to see the world.

I find it kind of funny people say this is a call of duty copy since when did all of duty have vehicles (that u could completely control remote control car do not count) and the maps are bigger than cod, it looks more like a more urban "battlefield TM", yes some things look a little similar but I am still going to give this game a try I am actually really hype about this game HomeFront.

The game is not out; still do not know what you get. Also do not know what's going to be. Hell, it could just be something really minor only for forums. Maybe wallpaper. I do not know what it would be. Hell, you might not have until after the game comes out. Too early to start claiming "lies." Anyway, I do not know how this affects the game itself. I'm still waiting for comments on false expectations and demonstration. Until now, the game looks better than before. As for the demo, as I said, very few games have been left without a demonstration. A demonstration was not promised, or implied, and most great games I've ever played have had a demonstration.

And considering the same logic that will be a meaningless troll and an enemy? Sounds pretty smart to me, no need to throw around insults and behave as children, boys, some like what they see in the game and not others. But people really have no right to talk about it and complain unless you bought and played the game, which neither has. However, you have the right to express their views, come with ideas and questions, in a constructive way. Trolling and hate is wrong, but is asking questions. Just because someone thinks the game looks good, they are not a fan boy, look up the word and see. Kaos is actually working hard, even if the workload is reduced as the game went gold. They will try to make the best game you can, and add all the features you can add without problems, all the features that makes it better. Why? Since I'm a hardcore fan boy and Kaos believe is God's gift to the players? No, but I do know that the company must make money, and good games sell better (mostly), especially games that suit the hardcore gamer core / as BF, Arma, HomeFront, Halo and titles. If you made a bad game, they go bankrupt and have to close the study, not something you want. I think the information and the game play looks good, but you are free to think it stinks. I'm not a fan of CoD / Blops but my friend is free to spend his only at that game. But do not hate and insults that no, it is unnecessary

Jumping to conclusion is really the only appropriate preparation for this. You have no idea how hard they worked, so they cut corners, or what the restrictions were minor. That kind of view is best held in reserve for actually playing the game. That kind of scenario is the absolute reverse of the comments of what they consider 'enemies'. So, in essence, are guilty of the same thing that grates so much when the players make unenthusiastic assumption. A lot of games were making money in mind. Because a company is carried out to make money does not agreement the "quality. No one has proposed to make a bad game. I'm not sure that the comments were directed at Call of Duty, I made it clear on abundant occasion what a steaming pile manure it is.

I am not a single person who wants this game. I think we would all agree that new kids on the block FPS games are welcome. Competition is all we can to ensure the players get a constantly improving product. I can only speak for myself, but I dare say that most of the enemies are concerned that the final product will match the existing competition. I will remain skeptical until they have nothing to be skeptical. Released in a week and change some, we'll see.