Thread: Fishville Tank Loading 100% then Freezing

Fishville Tank Loading 100% then Freezing

I tried many times to open my tank in fishville but i don't get it to work! Every time i open it, it is freezing even it after loaded to 100%, sometimes i get some warning like i can't connect to this user please try back again later. What should i do? What do you guys things about this? Is it some kind of bug or it's me doing something wrong. Well i dont see doing anything wrong and i don't do anything as the tank is still loading! This is so irritating...

Re: Fishville Tank Loading 100% then Freezing

Same problem with me too. My tanks loaded 100% and then freezing. Cannot access my tank and it has been going on for the last couple of days. It is the same issue with my mums account too, she has contacted the customer support for help but in vain, as a result she has blocked Fishville. Please fix these loading issues pronto. Our fishes will die and our interest in the game is simmering. Last one week its freezes up on 100% loading. And am so pissed off...

Mine wont open and I don't have 20 neighbors to delete have about 7,2 accounts with 15+ neighbors do open,so don't see where the neighbors is an issue. someone spilled tea on our server? come on please fix it. This is so annoying! I can access other games just fishville at problem. The game is loading at 100% but freeze and the game doesn't appear since 2 days now. I will lost money because my fishes are probably dead now. This is heck bad..!

Maybe it IS certain servers. or at the least. certain 'accounts' as others are open and mine are not. Stuck at 100% for days now. Fishville neighbors have said my tank shows fish in the tank but NONE are actually SHOWING!! So, if I remove a certain amount of neighbors its supposed to work? I do not have many to begin with, so when I add them back so that I may gain my X points, is this going to happen again or am I stuck under everyone else?

Same here. I don't have 20 neighbors either. I have a lot of fish in one tank, and they're starving. I can feed them about three shakes and then it freezes. It'll take me forever to feed them that way. I am having the same problems as everyone else, the orange bar loads to 100% then that's it, have tried logging in on different browsers without success yet can log into my brother's account I have tried deleting neighbors but that hasn't made any difference either it's really beginning to pee me off now. Zynga need to fix the problems with this before I will play again.