Thread: What is an egg basket in fishville?

What is an egg basket in fishville?

What is an egg basket in fishville? I have seen a couple of these on my feed and am lost as to what they are. Says build one now and it doesn't give an option to create one after clicking on it. A bug or some unnecessary feed? Is it level oriented or any one can create it? What it actually is, is a post from harvesting oysters, isn't it? Confused! I get some nice rewards from these links right now. Got a ship wreck and a Pegasus never click these so guess I been missing out. on this egg basket stuff...

Re: What is an egg basket in fishville?

For some reason the oyster posts frequently display incorrect messages, and this is the latest one. I'm hoping it is a sign of something new that might be right around the corner. we can stop collecting Halloween treats and move on to Easter eggs. Last year the eggs were good prizes if I remember correctly! Any help around here? usually when I post a mystery oyster I say something like "gold oyster" in the box so people know what it is, and a lot of my neighbors do it too. It helps you to know what it is being posted. those pirate shipwreck and pegasus are nice coin value if you sell them. I remember the first time I ever got a pegasus. I actually got two within days of each other and was so excited I built/designed a whole tank around them.

Gotta love those horses, I think I've got at least one in every tank for free from the mystery oysters. They are 25 sand dollars in the store, it's a great bargain The shipwreck is like 25k coins and they also sell it in the store, can't remember what they go for I still have a couple of the "bi colors" from last year, from 30 eggs collected and extra prizes that you get from your news feed. simply adore last years Bi-color Easter fish. I bet we have something new in the making for Easter, as every time before the release of a new feature our Mystery Oyster postings go haywire.

Thank you both for helping me to see the easter egg fish! It is a nice fish! I was wondering why did the original parrot fish get taken out of the store? Also, you have a wonderful tank. The parrot fish is an SD fish you can gift to others, check in the little green box when you're in someone else's tanks. You know the parrot fish is one of my very first SD fish, I am quite fond of it as well. I am not sure why it was discontinued, maybe just because folks were not buying it any longer or to make room for new fish. Thank you for the compliment on my tank. My poor tanks all need an over haul. Looking forward to what might be in store for us this Easter!

The fish is out of the basket! Or will be soon. We are releasing an Egg Basket that you can complete with the help of your friends. Collect a random egg from the basket every day. Wait for this. the egg could hatch and just be the fish of your dreams! Tell us what else you’d like to see in your tanks. We’ll work on it. Rest assured. Share your new suggestions and ideas with us here. I just got a help request from a friend asking be to help her fill her basket by being an egg breeder, or somthing along those lines. But I don't have anything of that sort on my page.