Thread: Never received a gift or visit from neighbors in FrontierVille

Never received a gift or visit from neighbors in FrontierVille

I play this game from very long ago always face some problem with this. Now I come here for this annoying problem. Most of us have a lot of new neighbors in FrontierVille, I have one that is already a 30 but her hearts are only at about 13. She is constantly begging for somewhat rare items. I have not at all received a gift or visit from this person. I am ready to delete her as a neighbor. Anyone else ever faced this type of issue? If anyone find any solution for this than please just let me know.

Re: Never received a gift or visit from neighbors in FrontierVille

I delete neighbors who keep sending me ribbons, oak trees, and other crappy gifts. It gets rather annoying, but only if they also never visit, not at all sends items, etc. If you want to keep them around so you can harvest from their farm, you could always just hide them with the hide button on your feed. To be fair they may not be able to visit etc because of the stupid bug of not being able to see their neighbors! I make a point of telling my FrontierVille friends on my status that I am not ignoring their homesteads, I just can't see them!

I can't really visit neighbors because it just lags dreadfully, I used to be able to when the game was firth out but now it takes about 10 minutes for a neighbor to load and I probably have 100+ neighbors, I just don't have that kind of time so I have stopped visiting. I'm the same as your friend, level 29 to 30 and only have 18 hearts because of it. Then again I don't beg for anything, I just stick stuff in my wishlists and if someone grants it I am happy, if not I will work until I find it myself.

I had two neighbors (good friends too) that did not show on my friend's ladder so I couldn't visit them. I tried sending them another neighbor request, but that didn't work. What I finally did is delete them as FrontierVille neighbors and after that asked them to send me a request explaining I was annoying to get them to show up. I accepted their requests and they finally showed up! So I suggest you to do the same. May be this problem is accurse many time.

Yes even if she cannot see you (I have too many Neighbors to tend to every single one each day! Unless I have all day, which does happen from time to time) she can still return Gifts! If asked for special ones especially! If I receive a special item I make sure I look at their wishlists and try my hardest to send one those back as a Thank you, failing that I would post to their Wall saying thanks and why I can't return the Favor up till now!

I agree. I get (or got, until I made it so friends cant post to my wall, cause it was blowing up my phone every 5 seconds) a ton of notices a day that so and so visited my homestead, but while I log in later, there’s no one there. I went to my brother in laws homestead, then a few minutes later, he logged in, and it never showed me being there. I am not sure why it doesn’t always show up, but I have noticed it, as well. As far as being 30 with low reputation, they could have few neighbors. I have many neighbors, so my reputation is high. I gift anyone that I can from their wish list, rather than sending gifts from the gift page (unless they need supplies, and I gift back to those who gifted me) Otherwise, I don’t gift. When you are only allowed 40 free gifts a day, and you have 100+ neighbors, it hardly seems fair to try and pick 40.

As far as, if I gift rare items, and never get anything in return. I stop. I have neighbors who gift several times a day from my wishlists. If I have what they need, they take priority over anyone else, just my strategy to keeping the good neighbors and weeding out the bad. I figure the ones, who don’t visit, oh well, they don’t get the benefits. I will visit while I can, but maybe not every day. When it comes down to it, we all have our own selfish strategies that help us achieve more in the game, if you feel a neighbor is not benefiting you, delete them and get new ones.

I am at level 17 yet only got 9 hearts and I haven't missed a day at visiting neighbors. I just don't have many neighbors therefore my hearts don't go up as quickly as my levels. And like someone else said, maybe that neighbor of yours doesn't see you on her list. Before deleting her, why don't you ask her if she sees you? While I ask about this to my friend, he replies: “You don't always see if a neighbor visits you. I was playing this game at a friend's house and she visited my farm on her account, while I logged on she not at all showed up. I think you have to log on right after a neighbor visits in order to get the benefit. "