Thread: How can I get 62 mil chips back from Zynga in Zynga poker

How can I get 62 mil chips back from Zynga in Zynga poker

After my chips were stolen last week I sent Zynga all the information about my chips being stolen and the thing is that I am unable to get them back. Some friends of mine where saying that we can get them back by complaining the same about them in front of Zynga. But I really don’t know how I can do the same in fact I tried out doing it once but failed to get and nothing was going my way and now I am unable to play the game itself since there is no money. Please help me out of the same and let me know what I can do to solve this issue

Re: How can I get 62 mil chips back from Zynga in Zynga poker

Well I was facing the same issue few days back but I got mine back yesterday. I Was surprised but happy. But you know what? They are gone again today I know what’s going on I think, and its not social engineering. It’s a FB exploit I believe. I just want to suggest you that you have to start the game again from crap because I can assure you that you will never get the money back. And if you are lucky then you may get it done by taking the help from Zynga.

I believe this is a Facebook exploit. Normally, you need to install or authorize an application before it can do anything. Most of the attempts to steal come from applications with slightly different Zynga names trying to get you to install them. Also ridiculous free millions offer. When you click on them and are asked to authorize, you know something is not right, so you just cancel it. But now, this one gift request that comes you doesn’t have to authorize. Just a single click and somehow that's all it takes. Error message pops up, and then sometime later in the day your chips are gone. FB is probably allowing unauthorized code in the error handler routine. Seems like its Java too.

My friend plays Zynga poker and this has been happening to her off and on all day. She is on her computer playing right now and is watching the chip total go up and then go down. Not because of play on the table either. She is jumping from 18mil to 50mil then down to 3mil all in one game. When she reports it she gets the tokens back. She believes that there has to be some type of bug in the program that is causing this. She has changed email address and passwords multiple times the last two days to no avail. Please suggest something that will really help us to get rid of the problem.

I changed my password but I don't think that is what is going on. I never give out my password ever. So there is no way anyone is able to steal my password. Furthermore, my password is complex mix of meaningless letters and numbers. And if you have also change the password then it may have happened that the Zynga server must have got the money which was yours and now you are unable to have an access on the same. I hope that this information is helpful to you.