Thread: how to add extra menu to Amx mod menu

how to add extra menu to Amx mod menu

Hello I am the new user of amx mod and I am facing problem with it. I want to add extra menus to my amx mod menu. I want to know how I can arrange the all weapons in a menu for the one weapon mod. and even I am facing the problem with maps. I am unable to add maps to the map list of amx mod menu. I have all condition zero map of counter strike but now I want to add new condition zero map in my amx mod menu. I tried this but whenever I am trying to add any map it’s says that this map doesn’t exist.

Re: how to add extra menu to Amx mod menu

Hey I can understand your problem I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.the simple way to add maps in your amx mod menu is go to valve folder and open cstike folder which contain mapcycle.txt file edit that file and add the map files which you want to add in the cycle there. You can add your maps in maps.ini file located in the addons/amx/cfg folder on your sever. Please check that where you exactly saving your map files. Put your all maps in maps folder in the main folder of cstrike. And this map only you can add on your server.

Hi this information will help you just try it. Handling and server making is very easy on amx mod. The every amx mod contain amx mod menu. In this amx mod menu you can add your counter strike related contains like maps, sound files, etc. for the more information follow the amxmodx\config\custommenuitems.cfg. in that file you will get some examples. By following this example you will understand how to use this amx mod menu. You need to know text displaying the item for calling your menu, plugin name, command to invoke the menu.

Thank you for this quick reply I made changes what exactly you mentioned. I guess I should have said it was condition zero patch of counter strike. And I did the same thing what you said and I arrange according to the mapcycle.txt file. But still it won’t work .is it requires to arrange that in certain format. It’s look like in following format de_aztec_cz "Aztec - Bomb/Defuse"de_cbble_cz "Cobble - Bomb/Defuse”. I am not able to understand this format .how to exactly arrange this where I have to use tab and space?

I think you didn’t get what exactly I am trying to explain you. Now follow the simple steps go to your cstrike folder which is comes under valve folder. And in that you will see maps.ini file open that file and edit this file (czero/addons/amxx/configs/maps.ini.) Then copy maps.ini file to your desktop and open this file with word pad. Now add what maps you want to play on server and then write it back to the ftp. I hope this information will sort out your problem.