Thread: How to Close Bangkok Level In Mafia Wars

How to Close Bangkok Level In Mafia Wars

I have been playing the mafia wars since long and in that I am not able to complete the level of Bangkok, as the level is very hard to play and I am not able to get through it. The game is just requiring the money for the playing of the game and you won’t be working out properly with the option of the stamina and energy in it. Please help me out that what is the issue that is being faced by me. And also it is that I have not been able to complete the stage and it is causing me a lot of the issues in it. Please help me out with this.

Re: How to Close Bangkok Level In Mafia Wars

If they had not let the newest players SKIP right to the higher level and made them at least do 80% of a city before moving on, and kept levels more separated, they would not have to close cities that NOBODY does. I have been playing over years. Just should have started over when they opened Vegas, I probably would have been better off. I am almost level 1000, but get slaughter by level 500's who did not have to work their way up This is turning into another typical INSTANT GRATIFICATION game.

It has been said that the, money for bangkok, will be working out everything is and is said to be very expensive and money is also short, I’ve been working on bangkok for way to many months, and if they close it and I don't get to finish option in it. I have to quit the game for good, wasted way too much time to have the grand prize stolen from under me. If you are not having the option of the money in it than it is that you will not be able to complete the game at all.

They don't actually want people to finish Bangkok in 14 days, so don't expect a handout. Not everything gets done by everyone. Players, who didn't get the money to finish, won't finish. And really, it's their fault. Players who want to finish will Job and Rob and Fight to get Baht. Those who don't care will focus on other things. I would see that the work would be finished in it. Going to need the baht, If they cancel this out and screw me out of a year of work. That’s it I hang up my account and will move on to sunny spring and summer mafia wars free.

And for the record, having come across a thread here a couple weeks ago discussing the money issues in bangkok, I started doing my robbing there, even though I have a lot of other content I planned on doing before even starting any missions there. There is nothing in the game that even hints that should be neccessary, and it does mean I am not earning Vegas chips, which also seem to be a little on the scarce side. When I first started playing mafia wars and coming here listening to all the complaining about Bangkok, I did the same, I started buying properties and robbing to get money. But I guess only idiots attempt to be criminal masterminds in Bangkok. You have to spend millions to prepare for a job that you only earn thousands for, I was broke after 1 tier.