Thread: Texas Hold-em Poker Shoutouts in Zynga poker

Texas Hold-em Poker Shoutouts in Zynga poker

My suggestion is to let the three finalists from round 2 enter round 3. Those three are, I would say, the serious contenders who seem to know how to play. They weeded thru and put up with the bingo players, the newbie’s, and want to play real poker. Please, I would like some feedback on this issue. From fellow poker players and from admin. Thank you for your time and consideration and later on can share your thoughts on the same thread.

Re: Texas Hold-em Poker Shoutouts in Zynga poker

The total prize fund for winning a round 3 shootout would be reduced by around 600,000 chips if they were to implement this. Currently every player pays 2000 chips to get into a round 1 the payout from round 1 is 3500 chips so in effect every player in a round 2 is bringing an equivalent of 14.5k to the table, a total of 130k. The payouts from a table 2 are 30k so in effect, every player in round three is therefore bringing the equivalent of 100k. 900k in total and the total prize payout is 875k.

I am leaving the details up to the powers that be. But, let's say they up the anti to get in. Firstly, it could prevent some of the rif-raf, and secondly, help out with the winning funds on the other end. In other words, it can be worked out to help more serious players and hopefully help with the others too. . As it sits now, skill, and good cards at the end help you move on or out. Sounds like you are talented enough to play some of the higher buy in stake sit and go’s. Always a return on your investment for even 3rd place there.

Well I am totally agree with the users although i would say top 2 advance too round 3 and 3rd gets a retry at round 1. And also increase buy in for round 1 too 10k which will fix the issue of all the bingo players constantly going all in round 1 because they will not want to waste 10k a spin. This also covers the cost of extra person reaching round 3 from round 2 and will improve the whole format entirely. I have said it for a while now Zynga poker is only ruined by the bingo players who do not want to play poker and for us genuine players it’s not fun at all.