Thread: Bingo Poker Player in Zynga poker

Bingo Poker Player in Zynga poker

The Bingo Poker Player has been around since the first ray of the dawn on Zynga Poker World. As courage of the poker world that gives the real pests a bad name. If there truly exist a Poker God, then there is bound to be The Poker Devil who has spawned these vile creatures throughout all corners of the world. Infuriating to the true players of poker and what is more they have corrupted contaminated all things good and pure about this game. Please help me in this one and let know what I can do to solve this issues.

Re: Bingo Poker Player in Zynga poker

A friend of my mine loves playing the game and he did so at clubs and different venues that hosts the competition. I introduce him to Facebook poker last year and immediately took to it. He tried playing the game using the various skills he acquires as a poker player, indeed he got over a million chips after a while. I haven't played with him online together for a few months. Recently we were both online and I join him at the table. I was shocked and appalled, for he was no longer the same player as I used to remember. He has become indistinguishable from a Bingo Player. My reason why I was surprised is that I play in a weekly poker league with him at our local Bar. He told me it’s just not possible to play anything remotely to the real poker on Facebook and after losing almost all his chips due to Bingo Players at the tables, he adopt The Bingo Poker Player's strategy and style to gain back his chips and has continue doing so.

I can't play at the same table for too long because it seems Bingo Players just magically aspirated at the table faster than Harry Potter himself, like bad cold, everyone started going all in with chips every round. It’s like they could smell the scent of a real poker playing where players that didn't buy in with the minimum blind, with the intention to go all in as soon as they hit a high card with anything this does not mean I am saying that people should buy in with all their chips. I quit and didn’t play for months because I keep losing chips and stop enjoy playing on Facebook. I return and now Bingo Players outnumbered even the rat population of this world.

Every players must buy in with a certain percentage of their chips they have this is the perfect solution. Example: The buying percentage is 50%. If player A has one million chips and Player B has 200k. They both enter the 10k/200k table buying table. Player A must buy in with 200k and player B will must buy in with a minimum of 100k. If player C has 50k of chips then he will always buy in with at least 25k. The 50% figure is only an example because it makes the math’s easier on the eye, it could be less or more. feel free to suggest the perfect percentage.

There are measures that can be taken without altering the game and still remaining true to,No Limit Hold'em', without affecting the rules or game play. It seems, from a recent poll, that such measures are extremely unpopular with the majority. So, with that in mind, the other strategies available to you and your friend is to do what a lot of us do. Become a predator, gorging oneself on the proffered pile of chips that the bingo players kindly donate to the table. Unless they are on a very hot streak, they become extremely profitable to a crafty and cunning player.