Thread: No Bingo tables in Zynga poker

No Bingo tables in Zynga poker

Bingo is a term known amongst the Zynga Poker community when a player goes all in or rises to the maximum before seeing the flop. This is an inconvenience to a lot of players due to several reasons. If some players like this style, I have nothing against it, but there are other players, including professional ones, who can't play because of it. I urge all the players who agree with me to show their support, and I kindly accept criticism, because it will allow me to prove my point.

Re: No Bingo tables in Zynga poker

Bingo play is a well-discussed and often kicked about subject in these Forums. Unfortunately, it's also a dead donkey for most of us who have stopped beating it because of the lack of reaction. The only options available, to put it bluntly with no offence, is to either play them or find another table. Have you tried the sit'n'go's. Not bad if you know what you're doing and 'bingo' players once knocked out, cannot get back into the game. Because Texas Hold'em is what it is then all-in is a recognized style of play you really can’t take it out of the game

These players aren't breaking any rules with their style of play. It's just unconventional when compared to a more normal and accepted style. Yes it's annoying when people on your table play bingo but no one is forcing you to stay at that table. As the quoted poster mentioned, the Sit & Go's are good to play because the bingo tactic doesn’t work. Sit'n'gos are a good alternative, but I prefer the normal tables. And with all due respect, answers like it can't be done, it wouldn't be fare or that's just how it is show stubbornness and lack of an open mind.

I know it's allowed to play bingo, and as I said before, I have nothing against them. The only thing I'd like to see is some tables where for example there is a limit for the initial bet. It's hard to find a table with no bingo players, and even if you find one, the possibility that a bingo player will join is high. Even the VIP lounge is full with them. And again, I have nothing against them, but I'm confident when I say that there are a lot of players who would like to play normal poker. All I ask is to be shown some respect for those who actually care about their chips and come here to play for real.

I know what you mean and that's an entirely different variant. I remember it has been asked for before, along with the addition of other variants of Poker, but I don't think that's likely to happen as this site is not a full-blown cash site like others are. So, the operators wouldn't recoup their outlay and running costs if they did add other styles. Well, the only helpful advice that I can offer is to be flexible and adapt your game to cater for bingo players. They're not going to go away, or be penalized for their strategy.