Thread: Getting attacked by (very) high level players in Vampire Wars

Getting attacked by (very) high level players in Vampire Wars

I'm a level 127 player but for the past 3 days, I've been under attack by players that range from level 200 up to levels 9800. Yes, that's 9K level player. I have checked my updates to see if I've been hitlisted by anyone and those players collected bounty on me but none of them did. I've managed to send some of them messages just asking if they knew what level they were playing against or if they have taken me off the hitlist, managed to get 2 to reply to me. One told me she didn't care what level she was fighting as long as they show up on her fight list and neither one of them, collected bounty on me. I hardly ever land in fight lists of my same level (120-150) now. My question is when did they change this and why is it this drastic? IS this just a test or a bug? I haven't cleared my updates so I still have the player’s names and history of their attacks on me. I hope I'm not the only one that's noticed this or having this problem. I've sent Zynga an email about this issue but as usual it will take forever to get a canned response. Maybe someone here can help.

Re: Getting attacked by (very) high level players in Vampire Wars

This is normal for players who have reached level 125, the learning stage is over, have reached open combat, all players have had to go through this and though it seems a nightmare you will adjust like other players have. Tips for advancing is to build up your clan to 501, stay in zombie and only come out of zombie when you see opponents you think you can win, improve your bazaar abilities, buy loads of minions so that you can afford to use Superior Horrific Transformation, Superior Impervious, Superior Flight. I would also recommend you don’t look to see who is attacking you because it will depress you, instead set the message feed to 'social' and chat with your clannies instead.

Having played this game for over a year now, here is my humble advice to the above posters. 501 clan, 501 clan, 501 clan. Almost every VW playing guide will tell you this game is set up to be played with a full clan. It is not an option. If you are not able or willing to recruit a full clan, you will soon find yourself dead in the water. For me, and some of the above posters, it was imperative to have 501 clan by level 70 (now 125) because that is when the flood gates open up. You are exposed to every level of player. When I reached level 70 (about a year ago) I could not be in the game more than 40-60 sec before I was attacked. The key is to zombie out immediately and work on building up your vamp and finding clan members. I disagree with the person that said not to look at your combat list. You should use it to recruit. 98% of your attackers will clan up with you if you request them. I picked up over half my clan members that way. The combat list will also show when you help a clan member defeat another vamp. Bring the vamp you both just beat into your clan.

I am playing this Zynga Vampire Wars game on Facebook from almost a year. Yes the last reply is well put. Should be prepared to move over to all out combat. Join up in some of the Vampire groups. They will help you if you ask. Stay in zombie is the key. When I moved over level 70 at the time, was totally ready and never got attacked to often as stayed in zombie and moved quickly up the levels and gained SR. Get to some good groups that are a good move.

I am having that same problem too, I am level 131 and I get stuck fighting people level 200 and up. I see from checking my messages that these are also the people that are battling (or should I say killing) me. In the past week my ranking dropped from over 2800 to 2100. This game started out good but knows it has gone to the dogs! When battling you only gets the people that is over 500 and you don't have anybody to battle.

I would also suggest adding more clan, though you can only use 501 in combat, you can add more clan and when you go to combat, you will be using the 501 strongest clan abilities. I am level 203 on my personal account, but have made another facebook just for vampire wars and have made it to level 137 so far. if any of you want to add me, feel free. email is vampiressa06@live.com.au and my vamp is Lestats_Cat