Thread: Why is my avatar still default in Vampire Wars?

Why is my avatar still default in Vampire Wars?

I know there are other threads that discuss this issue and tell to wait a few days without updating the avatar. I've tried but it's still the default. This happened the first time when I bought an outfit in the avatar shop. In retrospect, it was better to save those favor points for LE abilities! I have been playing this Zynga Vampire Wars games from almost 11 – 12 months that means almost a year or so. I have reached 210th level in Vampire Wars on Facebook.

Re: Why is my avatar still default in Vampire Wars?

Everyone seems to have their avatars fixed but mine is still the ugly default. The only thing that changed today is that it no longer says "Avatar Pending Approval". Seems like it got "approved" but somewhere along the line it's all wrong. I guess it would be wishful thinking to think that they could reimburse the favor points spent on items that aren't showing up and folks are too scared to try to equip now, eh? (Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream, right?

Let's keep it civil, but honest too: zynga's devs are not really good at testing. I'm an analyst/developer and if my tests were done like zynga's applications ones, I would have really bad (and angry) appreciations from both my boss and my clients. It's cool to say "That bug is known, we will fix it as soon as possible", but it's far better to test a lot before pushing a new version in production and at least to fix bugs within a correct deadline (a full month or more isn't a correct deadline to be honest). I hope I haven't been to uncivil.

I am having this issue and it’s Mid-October! Seriously guys this should have been fixed. You can't just say "It's a known issue go here." and expect us to be all happy bunnies and rainbows about it when 2 months later it's still not resolved. Here's a hint: more people would pay money for favor points if their avatar changes appeared immediately! This means that the extra time spent actually fixing the problem instead of playing Wizard of Oz about it would be time well spent and quickly reimbursed.

Ok I guess my question is kind of along the same lines as all 8 pages here. So I started to get my avatar dressed initially no problem, then I discovered the male/female emblems and what I was planning wouldn't work together work so I attempted to change it. I'm pretty confused on why this game can look so great and really get me excited to play then be such a letdown. I really want to fix the appearance as I now have stalking boots underwear things 3 shirts& a cape. I thought when I couldn't change anything that I needed to purchase the things to change into, so I did and now I don't even want to play and quite honestly I spent let's say more than $15 getting favor points etc today. I am currently laid up in bed out of work and this is killing me! Very disappointing when I see this has been going on so long.

I am new to Vampire Wars and games of this nature. I feel I have gotten a hang of the general principles of the game. I decided to change my avatar 3 weeks ago I changed the look of my avatar. When I post messages or change the stats the avatar pictured is the default female. Definitely not the one I created. How long do I have to wait for the new avatar to post? I wondered by the volume of players on this game do not compare to that of Mafia Wars now I know. There is no tech support. This is clearly an issue.