Thread: Not able to add new clan members in Vampire Wars

Not able to add new clan members in Vampire Wars

Hi I'm new to Vampire Wars. I've been on for less than a month, but am already addicted! My current clan only has 4 members, which basically blows. I'm considering asking one of the big clans to let me join, but I don't want to abandon my old clan. (Especially since I invited them all to join!) Can you do that? Also, how do you kill someone? I've been attacking and attacking (and winning), but no kills. I had a hit put out on me by a weaker vampire and I want to kill them back!

Re: Not able to add new clan members in Vampire Wars

Some people have thousands in their clan. You don't have to ditch your old clan to get new members too. You don't automatically get 300 clan if you join up with someone that has 300. You have to invite or be invited to gain each clan member. If you like the look of someone’s vamp profile, just click the yellow name. It'll direct you to their profile, and you can send a friends request. Don't forget to add "VW" or Vamp wars" because blank requests may go unanswered. Once you're friends, you or they can send the invite. Once you accept, you can then "defriend" them from your profile, and they'll still be clan. (As long as the invites been accepted). Hope that helps

Not all of my clan is showing in the lists: I have around 112 in my clan but in the listings if you want to give everyone a gift I can't. Only around 80 are showing up. A friend used to be listed but isn't anymore. I know they are still there as they show up in combat. I have been on the 3 pages of clan for a while and have expanded but they just vanish as I add more. Vanish to invisible that is not altogether. I have logged in and out and still it is the same. Now if I ended up with 500 in my clan with only 80 showing how can I give them all gifts?

I am a member of a friend's clan, but she has more clan members than I, and I have one friend that is not in her clan. We do have mutual clan members. How is that possible? Did I join incorrectly? Is there a way we can combine our clan? (I thought we were one) I could move forward in missions if I could actually combine with her. Thanks for any response, and again, sorry if i missed something totally obvious in another post.

Lately, I've been actively recruiting to add new members to my clan and I also need some precisions about "Requests from other clans" that I received in my Invite page. If I click on Accept on one of these requests, does it mean that I leave my own clan? I really don't want to this. I received 4 new requests to join other clans and I have the possibility to click on Accept All. Does it mean I'd be in 5 clans at the same time? Is someone kind enough to explain what it's all about here?

After you add people to your MySpace/Facebook, you then go to your clan -> invite section in the game. If you're in MySpace, you can send as many invites a day as you'd like. If you're on Facebook, you can only send 12 invite a day. Those people accept your invite and become a member of your clan, and you a member of theirs. You are strongest with 500 clan. I suggest going to the add-me section and adding people to your friends list so that you get an even stronger clan.