Thread: Age of Empires 2 color problem on windows 7

Age of Empires 2 color problem on windows 7

Recently I had installed Age of Empire 2 on my system. I am using Windows 7. I am playing many games here. But this is the first time I am having a bit graphical issue. When I launch AOE I have a color issue. I can see some artifacts in the game. The water color is not blue. I am confused here whether this is a bug or it is some kind of problem in my pc itself.

It can be a glitch in the game.Did you tried testing this game on any other pc. Because through that you can quiet easily compare and resolve the problem. The second thing you can do is just go on the official site of game developer and find the latest game patch. Most of this game gets a patch that fix variety of graphic and stability issues. The game will function more properly. So here you just have to find proper patch.

Re: Age of Empires 2 color problem on windows 7

The same issue can also be due to outdated video drivers. You have to download the latest one and install it in your pc. You find that through the official site of your gpu manufacturer or else you can also use a third party driver updater. That will be also enough to fix the problem. Most of the graphic related problem can be resolved by running a fresh driver update.