Thread: New Neighbors Not Showing Up in Fishville

New Neighbors Not Showing Up in Fishville

I have added three new neighbors and it says that they are excepted, but they don't show up. Anyone else have this problem getting neighbors? I tried removing them and adding them again but this doesn't seem to help. Am i doing anything wrong? Can anyone help me out with this problem? Or may be any advice that you think would help me with this specific problem of my in Fishville. Do i need to contact customer support? Thanks in advance...

Re: New Neighbors Not Showing Up in Fishville

Yup same problem here, i have added 5 friends and none of them have showed up yet. Also, just checked my neighbours list, and as people are accepting neighbour requests, they are disappearing? I don't feel there is anything i or someone else can do about it and this has to be a bug! So it would be the customer support i need to contact. Support ticket here i come! Please support us and stop creating more bugs then updates. We will be happy to see updates as long as there are atleast lesser bugs and not too many of it.

Would be nice if the friends I added showed up in the my neighbors list. Please fix this soon Zynga. Stop giving us pain just for playing the game! I think zynga wants each player to get bugged and stop playing the game! First they lure us to play the game, then they promote other games in order to complete the in-game missions, then they bring updates and voila, everything we have done in the game is gone! Zynga makes me so pissed off and i'm sure many other gamers feel the same way!

All my neighbors who were there until this morning appear to have vanished. I've had 12 for quite a while and now I have none. Does anyone have a theory as to why this is happening? i just joined today and all my friends have added me and can see me on their tanks but i have zero friends on mine. Why is that? what's going on? does anyone know how to fix this problem? Sometimes my neighbors come up without doing anything and sometimes none of them are listed...

Well, you can add me to this list, added 3 friends, they show up as added to fishville neighbor in my notification but when I go the app. they are not there. Chalk up yet another bug with Zynga games. I've tried everything: erasing cookies, browsing history, even using another internet browser. Some support will be appreciated. I have at least 6 neighbors not showing up. What's the deal? When I try to go back to add them there names don't appear. What is the problem with this game?