Thread: Buddy Achievements Not Awarded in Zynga poker

Buddy Achievements Not Awarded in Zynga poker

I have achieved all the single buddy achievements Good buds, Better buds, Best buds but can't get any of the other achievements Me and my buds, Me and my buds no matter how many hands I play with 4 or more of my buds. Is this strange thing is happening to anyone else if yes then kindly let me know how to work out the same with any update that will help me out in this case to get more and more buds achievements.

Re: Buddy Achievements Not Awarded in Zynga poker

I added all buddy at least 5 in the table and they accepted. I log out and log in again. They are all still inside the table I also check Zynga live to make sure it stated all friend in this table. I play for 20 round. It is not showing the achievements garbed by you. I thought you will get the achievement on the first hand when you play with 4 bud or more. And another achievement when you played 10 hands. I am sure this will give you some sort of information.

I too had this problem but it could still be worth checking your achievements, I played over 10 games with a buddy specifically to gain this award and I didn’t receive any notification of getting the achievement, but when I was randomly looking at my achievements that day, I noticed that I had gained the award, it may be just a case you not being notified as soon as you reach that particular award.

I was playing at a table w-3 buddies and really trying to get a fourth so I could get the achievement for playing a hand with 4 buddies. I sent and was accepted another buddy request with one player. I then refreshed my browser several times and the new buddy would never show up on my buddy list. I then added another buddy and confirmed by clicking the button that shows where other buddies are playing that I had 4 buddies playing at the same table as me. I never received the achievement.

This problem has come up before. I also have not got Better Buds, Me and my buds, or Me, my buds, and I' even though I have completed all of the requirements. There are others as well that have not gotten them. There us currently no known solution for this problem. And if still you are unable to solve the problem then I want you to contact the Zynga and let them know about the issue I hope that they will definitely help you out.