Thread: Question about Dolphin Missions in Fishville?

Question about Dolphin Missions in Fishville?

Okay, so I have been taking care of a friend's tank by keeping him happy by doing the missions. The mission I am on now is to complete the Triggerfish Mastery. I completed it quite a while ago. How do I master a mastery that I have to be honest mastered already!? Zynga says it takes a little time and the server will sync and realize it is already done? Maybe raise and sell one fish? Is it the correct way? Or i need to do it by putting a mastery level 4 fish in the tank? Anyone else had this kind of problem? Can anyone guide me?

Re: Question about Dolphin Missions in Fishville?

I'm on the one for placing the oyster bed and it says I haven't done it. should I wait to see if the server syncs for this too? I love the new missions though! Some players have reported they have needed to replace some of the oysters in bed for server to recognize completion. If you have logged in several different times and haven't finished quest, you might try replacing 3 of your oysters with new ones. May be this could help you. Also I have been doing the goals and taking care of Dylan Mission.

taking care of Dylan now my goal is to build a HMS Beagle the thing is I have several already built so do i have to do it over again? Or is there a way for the system to see I have already done that? Some friends say I'll have to do it again. Now that is really Stupid, isn't it! What do you guys think? Any suggestions? When I reached the mission to place the oyster bed the server never recognized that I already had one so I had to move it from one tank to another and then it completed the mission. Hope this helps someone because it took me a little longer to figure out

I was able to place my golden oyster bed into Dylan's tank, no problem and when it got there I was also able to harvest the whole bed again. I had just harvested them seconds before. Before I replaced any oysters. I've never purchased a gold oyster, it was all from my friends news feeds of their mystery oysters. Now you only have to replace three, it's not that difficult to snag a gold oyster off someones feed, if someone else can do it so can you...

I was able to place my golden oyster bed into Dylan's tank, no problem and when it got there I was also able to harvest the whole bed again. I had just harvested them seconds before. Before I replaced any oysters. I've never purchased a gold oyster, it was all from my friends news feeds of their mystery oysters. Now you only have to replace three, it's not that difficult to snag a gold oyster off someones feed, if someone else can do it so can you...