Thread: Fairness and reality in Zynga poker

Fairness and reality in Zynga poker

I just can't believe that every single time I get pocket that I lose every time When I have pocket 10 5. Something needs to be done to make the flops, turn and river are a little more realistic. I would bet a million real dollars that this would never happen in real life with real money. I do understand that this is only a game. If the computer has problems or kicks, the players should know. If it’s just a way to create residual income from those who actually pay to play, then I guess the creator did a good job. The best hold cards should actually win 3 out of 10 hands. So please suggest me what I can do n this case to get the appropriate information.

Re: Fairness and reality in Zynga poker

I went an entire 30 days straight playing every day getting nothing but low cards. And managed to lose every hand where in the room the same people continuously win with high cards. Now as far as there slot machine that is the chip eater that never hits anything from the pay table and only pays something after losing 8 to 10 spins, well let me say a random generator can't hit the same things continuously like mafia wars slot and Zynga poker slots. So yes it is a marketing ploy to run you out of chips and tokens attempting to force you to buy more. Well I will not purchase any chips from Zynga. So they can either go back to fair play or lose players. So far over 58 of my friends on Facebook are banning zynga and refuse to play their games.

I have been playing zynga poker for over 2 years and on three separate occasions I have had fallow patches in excess of 2 months without much in the way of winning hands, my longest losing streak was 4 months. The cards are not rigged it is normal statistical variance I have also had a golden run of 2 months where it seemed I couldn't lose. The same thing happens in real life. I have had a 6 month run before in my local poker club where I couldn't catch a break, My aces would get cracked, I would hit full’s only to get smacked by Quads. I would fold 2-3 off suit and have it develop into quads or straight flushes. Then it ends and you start playing 2-7 off and hitting the nuts off the flop.

I believe what makes a good poker player is knowing when to fold pocket aces when the board even before the river or on the river shows that its probably beat and If you're losing so much with them, don't raise with them. Check trap and maybe you'll trip up and have the better odds to push with them. I hope that this information will be helpful to you and then you can also use the same to know whether is the real one or not.

The same thing happens in real life. I've had a 6 month run before in my local poker club where I couldn't catch a break, My ACes would get cracked, Id hit Full’s only to get smacked by Quads. Id fold 2-3 off suit and have it develop into quads or straight flushes. Then it ends and you start playing 2-7 off and hitting the nuts off the flop.
    The trick is to:
    • lose fewer chips on your bad runs,
    • win more on your good runs
    • Never ever play slot machines.