Thread: Fight Night Champion: Constant fps issues or freezing during fights

Fight Night Champion: Constant fps issues or freezing during fights

I am fed up with the Fight Night Champion which is giving me lots of issue. Most of the time i am getting the constant FPS issue while playing the game. And also when i am in between the fight, it got freeze for some time which is really annoying. I am unable to get the actual problem behind the issue. I wanted to play this game without any problem and for that i need your help. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Fight Night Champion: Constant fps issues or freezing during fights

It might be possible that your XBOX 360 driver is not showing the compatibility with the game and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. So first thing that i will advise you is to perform the firmware update on your XBOX console and then reinstall the game to check whether the issue got resolved or not. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue with the same. Do let me know whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

As this game is released yet and not even properly tested so it might be possible that this is the bug of the Fight Night Champion and that is why you are unable to play the game properly. Regarding this issue i will advise you to contact the developer of the same so that they can work on this issue and if possible find the solution for the same. So if you can then contact the developer and see what solution you can get from him. I hope you will get the right advise from them.

This is the problem faced by many people and that is only with the Xbox 360. Most of the gamer are getting contact lag issue while playing the game on the XBOX. In PC version this kind of issue is not reported. I think that Xbox version is buggy which is causing the issue with the same. I am not sure when will the EA resolve this issue but if it genuine issue from their end then they have to take care of this after so many complaint from user's end. I hope in future EA will release patch to fix this issue.