Thread: RIFT: Crashing to Error Reporting constantly

RIFT: Crashing to Error Reporting constantly

Hello friends I have a authentic liking for playing all the latest games that arrives to the market and the RIFT game that just got enrolled into the market was of no different at all as I instantly went to the store to buy the same. Since the game is like a combating game based on a story line and I myself really like to play almost all the story based game so I hurriedly installed the game so that I can quickly play it. However when I launch the game and was playing after 10 minutes suddenly the game crashed and would report an error, now this happening all the time and I really don’t know what to do as the game is tested perfectly by the client, so can someone help me to know that were the actual problem lies.

Re: RIFT: Crashing to Error Reporting constantly

Hey have you got all the necessary specifications in your system as this game really requires a hell a lot of things to run with it. Be it a memory speed or graphics this RIFT game will not function properly even if not have any one of the above specification missing from the system of yours, also one of the things that is to be considered is that it has got the compatible operating system running with the game as well. So make sure that you have got each and everything within the system and then move forward installing the game.

Hey have you checked the installation CD of the game as it can be that the problem could be the game CD that you have brought from the store. What I think that in order to test the game CD by yourself you should take the CD and install it into some other system of either your friends or relatives and then see what happens there, so if you can get the game to run over there then maybe as it is said that you are not having the desired graphics and if you not getting eth game to run over there as well then the game CD is defective and needed to be replaced.

Guys I have got the game to run on the different computer as well and over there the game run smoothly without the crashing in the error report that I was getting in my system but the thing is that I have got the desired configuration that is needed for the game to run smoothly, I have listed my configuration below and just by reading this I think that anyone can pinpoint that this is suitable to run any sort of game on the system. So does now anybody wants to add anything.
    • Alienware M17x
    • Geforce 9400 M G
    • 8GB RAM
    • Core 2 DUO 2.5ghz
    • Running Windows 7 64-bit

Hey dude try updating the graphics processor or the graphics driver that you are having in the system, maybe that the driver that you are having with you now has been outdated and it is out of use for the game and so updating or if possible reinstalling the same can help you in knowing whether the game runs after that or not, I hope that you get the game to run smoothly from there after.

Guys why don’t you contact the Tech support for this kind of problem that you are having with the game, what I think is that they will surely be able to get the exact and the relevant information form you about the state of your system and will help you in providing the precise solutions for the same. Also they can even provide about the ways through which you can improve the performance of the game as well, so I think that it will be a better idea to call the tech support team of the game as you have become their customers and they will do anything to keep you happy.

Hey dear friends I have also been facing some kind of weird crash with the RIFT game that I have had brought specially from a friend of mine to play this on my system, but the problem that I was facing is that as soon I would access the map section of the game in order to select the map that I would want to play next, I got a error saying that “Rift has encountered an unexpected error" with "restart and send error report or close and send error report". Now the cause of this error is not known, so how can I get the RIFT to work smoothly without any error , rest of the game is working pretty well but the error occurs only when I try accessing the maps section.

Hey guys I have been hearing from all over that there is some kind of a problem with the game and I have to know that this specially happens because there are some unsolved bugs in the game that is always causing the game to crash. Some of the players are getting the error at the startup and some of them are getting the error in the middle of playing the game. Now this was same thing happening in the beta version of the game as well, so I think that we all have to report to the company so as to get this bug removed.