Thread: Some important skill for wining fight night champion

Some important skill for wining fight night champion

I am playing fight night champion game from last 1 week which is introduced by EA sports. And I am not able to win this game. I am not aware of the special skill use in this game. I want to know how to use different skill in this game. I don’t know how to apply the counter shot on opponent .and how to defense myself when opponent is applying the counter shot. I try out to find many ways to win this game but I am not able to win this game so please suggest me some important skills so I can win this game.

re: Some important skill for wining fight night champion

I hope this will help you to win this game. While playing this game you have to be able to do counter attack on opponent. And the other important thing is you have to defense yourself. You have to defense first to win this game. You have to keep consistency in your defense because one or two counter shot can negate your punches. To win this game fist defense yourself and after that when you get chance you apply counter attack on opponent. If you are not good in counter attack then try to improve in it. Without counter attack skill you cannot win this game.

I think this skill helps you to improve your fighting skill; you must go forward towards the opponent behind the jab to the body, and then launch a combination to the head with different unpredictable rhythm. Then apply some punching combination on opponent. This is exactly what you have to do. And also at the same time you have to use hard punches on opponent. This attack will help you to win this game. But don’t forget to defense yourself because you are playing a game and there is opponent who is also trying to win this game.

Here I would like to tell you the important thing which will help you to win this game. If your opponent is tentative to engage and knows about countering then you have to apply three things which is very important first you have to keep distance and jab/move and don’t give chance to opponent to pick your jab if they do this the try to use your foot to move away from his counter attack. In second step rush in first and then duck, step out and in last throw a jab to the body. And third step rush in then body spam for three seconds and then run away and jab again.

This all things are not important if you seriously want to win this game then use counter or heavies. If you are looking to seriously damage the opponent then you have to use counter punches. For wining this game you have to use counter punches and heavy punches. By using these two punches you can attack on opponent. If you are at the stage of tentative fight, but do not bank on them winning you any KO or KD points. I hope you will use this skill and I am sure you will definitely win this game.

Every time counter punches and hard punches cannot help you to win the game. Defense is the key factor of any fight game. In this game also you have to know how you can defense yourself. One time when I was playing I spend my first 2 rounds in running and countering only I was not able to score many points in that two rounds. By the 4th round the opponent are so tired and they were not able to apply any skill on me. So at that time I used counter punches and hard punches and after that I won that game.