Thread: Is receiving gifts bugged in FrontierVille

Is receiving gifts bugged in FrontierVille

Every time I go to receive my gifts over the last week I get the message that I have exceeded my limit of gifts. I go to my gifts in the game and have nothing showing. Does it have something to do with having too many items in my inventory? I am at a loss it is happening to my friend as well and he is about to delete Frontier Ville and move on. Please explain why this is happening and what can be done to fix it.

Re: Is receiving gifts bugged in FrontierVille

One time my friend had the same problem and to solve his problem we just go through the net and find the solution for this. One of the most frequent reasons for that message is because you have had more than one gift, from the similar person, within a permitted time frame (it's an Facebook limit), and your inventory doesn't actually have a limit on it, so that isn't a trouble. It's an annoying malfunction, but it's triggered by a couple of things, that are largely beyond control.

I am having the similar problem and so is a friend, who's only at number 6 with seven friends, she's not getting any gifts at all from these friends gift box says 13 gifts go in and there’s just 4 where are the other four which was sent to her and why do it say 13 while there’s not that many. I even gave out 300 from my gift box and at a standstill I exceeded my limit. I can’t get lots of things I necessitate for the missions because of that error.

I have been having the similar problem for three days, it is happening with all of my gifts and as well the "requests" from others (i.e.: could you send me a shipping label, you will get one too". I guess it could be that I have had another gift from that similar neighbor, but since it has happened to the whole thing for three days I haven't gotten anything from any one in that period of time. Does anybody know what the "clock" is on this? How long do you have to wait to accept things from the same neighbor? Is more than a day or what?

Even if it's a supposed malfunction, we should not be penalized from getting items from players that have no more than sent once. I cannot get any of the items for quests, and I cannot get them from feeds either, which is where most of them come from now, i.e. insurance, bovine, shipping labels. game is at a total stand-still and I am not going to spend time weeding! It’s flipping' way too boring!

No, as the gifts would at a standstill is sent over the Facebook system. I don’t disagree, but the Facebook system doesn't allow it, so if anything glitches, or if a gift doesn't arrive, you at a standstill can't receive a replacement. Annoying, I agree, unfair, I agree, but it's the system in place, there are all sorts of rules, and limits, that Facebook enforce on application, and members of Facebook (send or receive to many messages in a day, or add to many people, and you can get your account frozen). I think it's crazy, in this modern world, but it's the rules Facebook operate.

I like others frustrated with this. It looks more like a FrontierVille limit than a Facebook limit. I do not have these problems with Farmville. I get most of my items from the feed, by sending items that people need, so I get one in return, helping both of us. I am not certain what the limit is, but up pops a clock saying I have to wait "x" hours before I can do anything else. I am about ready to toss in the towel as well.