Thread: Vampire Wars: What's the secret to Pyrokinesis?

Vampire Wars: What's the secret to Pyrokinesis?

What is the secret to earning Pyrokinesis?
    I have given away over 100 high level abilities and only have 14 Pyrokinesis to show for it. Either my cable Internet service, Facebook and/or Vampire Wars is very slow, but it takes forever to give away one skill and much slower if that clan mate is not on the first page of your clan. This is driving me crazy because I see my competitors with several 100. What do I need to do?

Re: Vampire Wars: What's the secret to Pyrokinesis?

I'll tell you, and you don't HAVE to add me. You can if you want, but you don't have to. It’s pretty much luck of the draw. I can't count the number of rat swarms I've sent out (AND received!), but I only have around 39 Pyrokinesis. And I've sent thousand's so far. I am playing this game since it was released on MySpace and I have reached 214th level now. I saw this game on Facebook also; I thought I would play there also but then I thought playing on both Facebook and MySpace would be just waste of time so I now only play on MySpace.

I have taken to giving away Move Silently because I did all the work to get that skill rating up there and figured I'd help my clan out. Still, I've given away hundreds of gifts and have 70 Pyrokinesis to show for it. I did notice that for me, it seems to give more to me if I spread my gifts out as opposed to gifting the same few people over and over. That may just be my perception, though.

While I think this may loop back to the mega level vamps thread about macros and cheating, just to answer your question there may be browsers out there which has an auto-refresh capability. You can set it to refresh the same link after a specified duration of time by itself. Don’t ask me which one. I don't remember. I can tell you that I use IE and Safari and neither one of them does this.

I have 501 Pyrokinesis (well, actually 504), and I got mine by decreasing the size of my browser window (I use Firefox) so I would not have to scroll, which is not a problem since I have 20-20 vision (used to have 20-15, but it has deteriorated some due to hypertension). I used my Control Rat Swarms, and when they were used up, I bought Animalistic Frenzies since they are relatively cheap and show up at the top. Cost or rarity of ability you trade seem to have no effect, you will always have a 10% or so chance of getting a Pyrokinesis back regardless what you gift, whether it is a Fangs or whether it is one of the elder abilities you paid 30 elder points for.

You can find a friend and 'return the favor' back and forth it’s a little quicker than the click, scroll, click scroll, click scroll. I enjoy giving out my rat swarms to unknown and all of the clever vamps named Bella, nosferatu, lestat, or alucard---it keeps me occupied and i really don’t need 1600 rat swarms---but with my luck ill gift them all out and Zynga will decide to add a mission that requires 1602 rat swarms